Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Grand Pirate fleet changes direction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: megapwnagebigtiemmatey8bg.jpg]

Severe apprehension was rife yesterday as the enormous congregation of lawless vessels left the borders of Liberty Space only to fly straight for New Berlin. The -=?=- and her extremely strongly bonded unit of allies entered New Berlin through unpoliced jump holes, and commandeered the local Junker Base.

The fleet, now known to consist mainly of Huegenot cruisers, encountered resistance from the Rheinland Military and her allies. It is confirmed that the -=?=- and her allies had 6 ships, outnumbered by the opposing alliance who had 7.

Both sides met near the New Berlin sun. Early engagements proved potentially disastrous for the -=?=- fleet, as a lone Huegenot encountered technichal problems, unable to stop before coming into range of the alliance's fleet. The cruiser was obliterated before the rest of the fleet could assist.

At this point all of the lawless ships concentrated fire on the Rheinland flagship Krieg. With the loss of the most formidable ship in Rheinland, the alliance were in dissaray, and despite brave resistance were unable to stop the onslaught. Eventually the battle turned into a massacre as the odds turned more and more sour for the alliance. This is a sore blow for the SF, RM and AW and could potentially undermine the security of Sirius itself. None of the House Faction leaders have commented, though the -=?=- warlord has been flooding system channels with propaganda, instigating minor defections.

It seemed Berlin was doomed, but a brave suicide expedition led by Marauder at the -=?=-'s poorly defended Junker base has set off full invasion for several days. With the recent internal problems the Rheinland government has been facing, it is difficult to tell how events will unfold.

The intentions and motives of the -=?=- remain infuriatingly translucent, but rumours are spreading that they are the survivors of the Coalition, the enemy of the Western Alliance in the ancient past, believed to have been destroyed by a nomad attack.

-----------------------------------------------------

Nice battle guys, video should be coming soon. Thanks to the SF dude who took it.

RM - PM me so we can sort out a battle date.

I want to know why I always miss the fights!!

Ugh..... Just you wait.....
It was a patrol, NOT a sucide mission :crazy: . Until it turned it to a respawn brawl, after getting nova'd 2 or 3 times I went back to new york and started trading again.
Seen's as I seem to be getting a rep for sucide missions I've updated my signature

:D
yeah it wasent an SF guy who recorded it it was me and i ned to format it cause its in a HUGE AVI format and i kinda forgot and starte recording at about half way but you see the Alliance flagship explode. ima try to convert to wmv but i think it might be to large for most upload servers
Damn wish my internet connection had worked last night >_<
Sry Quality may be low sence this is the worst server but all the other servers i know about are halo 2 movies only any way comming back to the RP of the story.

AW Forces Recover a black box from the AW Cruiser Proteus, It contains a video log of the battle but the log is damaged. The Log Starts Half Way into the battle.
http://media.putfile.com/Proteus55

lol i forgot to put the link sry
How long do you think until we may see this video?
nice Video
BRILLIANT video!

Torpedo at the end provided by Card-=?=- inc.
No wonder you guys lost..... Half of the defense wasn't very good, it seems.

Well.... That'll change when you see me in battle... Backed up by a couple of.... Friends....
Pages: 1 2