Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hai Guys, played hours and hours of Freelancer and discover offline, and now I am online! looking forward to playing with y'all:D

BTW why does it seem so quite? i was online a year or 2 ago and the server was so full of life!
Everyone is bored to death with the current mod build, come be bored with us.
Real life started back up. (IE: the summer is over and many people go back to school.)

Welcome to Disco though! Always a pleasure to have another person become active in-game and especially one that participates in the forum activity.

I'm sure someone will come around and link you with the proper "Read teh rules" post. Until that time though, any questions you have or maybe ideas we can help you flesh out or point you towards Factions that interest you, do ask!

Obviously, shameless self-promotion is required so, check my signature as both the Golden Chrysanthemums and Gateway would love to have new recruits.
Hellooooooo.

Welcome.

Enjoi.

Yeah.
' Wrote:Everyone is bored to death with the current mod build, come be bored with us.

Lies all Lies!!!!

Iam having a blast! Welcome new guy good to have you.

If you want action you can find it. If you cant find it contact me i have too much action right now *laughs out Loud!
thanks guys!:D

afraid I'm not so keen on those fractions, but am interested in your brothers the Blood Dragons:)
Welcome!

Sshh. The board's sleeping. We can't be waking it up; lest the ungodly spam descend on us.

Great to have another person; have fun!

Just to cram a bit more promotion in there:

Join the Liberty Navy!
That is all.
Haiz0r, Im sure you can manage to find the rules by yourself, enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the world of disco...
' Wrote:Welcome!

Sshh. The board's sleeping. We can't be waking it up; lest the ungodly spam descend on us.

Great to have another person; have fun!

Just to cram a bit more promotion in there:

Join the Liberty Navy!
That is all.
Legit is soooo boring:P

"Yar har Tidil dee dee do what you want coz a pirate is free! "
Pages: 1 2