Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Board structure changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Board structure of Discovery has changed today. I'll briefly summarize all changes that I've made.

(i) Added a new forum called Discovery Mod Balance. The forum is meant to separate general mod-related discussions from balance-related threads. The separation seems to be quite clear, and number of topics already moved is quite impressive. This will allow to track balance suggestions much more efficiently than before.

(ii) Added a forum for Message Dumps in Discovery Role-Playing. Done by request. I hope that moderators could move the appropriate topics there.

(iii) General Gaming and RPG discussions were merged into one forum.

If you feel any more changes are necessary, post in this forum (or right in this thread).
Igiss Thanks for the new board structure It makes a faction report easy to find or report in.
:yahoo:
Good decision, since the forum have developed way too much recently..
And lots of creative ideas exist..
i have a idea.....

u could make a forum where the downloads are, like for the mod manager, and 48.45, and any other downloads u might need to get the server up and running.
' Wrote:i have a idea.....

u could make a forum where the downloads are, like for the mod manager, and 48.45, and any other downloads u might need to get the server up and running.
Igiss already has forum pinned here

Pinned: Discovery Downloads

The New 4.84 beta 5 mod here
Excellent! It'll be nice to have some place to put all our whining-about-our-ship/guns/system sucking threads.
great idea lads makes things a little more clearer and easier to find heh

p.s. can you move the outcast communication center to the message dump section please.
I don't think that's a faction dump, it's for all Outcasts, if i got it right.
And Faction dumps are for PC Factions only, not NPC.
So if RoS doesn't have it's own message dump, they should make one;)

edit :
Can you actually make a similar thing for Faction recruitment?
It would make things a lot easier for new members searching for faction on board.
Same like it's done for dumps.