Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im Xerxen ....
It was a long time ago that i´ve played freelancer Singel Player and a little bit Online but 2 month ago i´ve become a netbook and thinking what game i can play when i not @ home and i´ve wondering that a friend told me that freelancer is good XD for netbook...ok 1 chanse 1 Try and see it works!....than i think about multiplayer because i´ve a web stick and a normal desktop pc and found first nothing...only a multiplayer patch...ive search for german server on googel and find the hamburg server ... but with mod ...."ok" i think i downloaded all the stuff and go on....but i must see early thats not enought...1 week ive buy my first Eagel and an Titan...the biggest and best fighters normal and there...than a friend told me something about Discovery!:cool:

Ok i think give it a chanse....my friend send me Links ive think theres not the end and told me a lot of thinks ive understood nothing....but i try the mod by myselfe...my english is terrible (i think you read the misserable english) but Jesus the Google Chrome have a Translate Funktion so i read i read iread a lot of very interesting stuff and i start my career.....:crazy:

That was 1 month ago and @ the moment i Play on a Merc Faction wich is broken....never online member and many more unnormal Guild thinks ....
Ah whatever i was Happy that i found one for my First Time here and some German´s wich can tell me things about rules and ways and man I (an i think we) LOVE WIKI!:ylove:
Year know im alone with a Broken Merc Group my English is terrible and i hope next Time a friend ore anyone other can write my Char RP History down and my Recruitment formulars....:rtfm:
I hope ive a good Time here and year se ya tomorrow in Germany it is 00:40 and i go to bed now!

See us in Sirius Tomorrow
XerXen

Welcome aboard.
Hellooooooo.

Welcome.

Enjoi.

Yeah.
Heyaaaaa.Enjoy your stay.
Yo ! Welcome n' stuff.
Hello... But nobody is gonna write your recruitment:P
mini wall of text, but welcome!

Welcome good sir.