Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Had an 'Elite' game itch, remembered how great this game was etc etc...

Been bombing around Liberty last night, nearly at the age where im elligable to be shot at:)

Oh and on a side note if your reading this nice person willing to share optronics I wasnt being rude I spilt a can of cider and was trying to mop up while putting into safe port...

On a side side note I noticed there was a "lonely sparrow" flying around last night and wanted to assure them or any other lonesome people of the avian persuasion I wasnt attempting Plagiarism honest:)
OHai there! Welcome to Discovery. I'm [The_Angels]Mortis, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of my angelic compadres!
Well Hai there,

welcome, Enjoi, Yeee. (smoke)
in before the wall of text!

hai dere, welcome to the disco!
Read the rules, follow 'em and have fun.
Enjoy your time here!
Hi, welcome mate, don't stay 'round Liberty too long it will drive you crazy, i heard the Omicrons are nice this time a year, also read the rules and have fun!
' Wrote:Hi, welcome mate, don't stay 'round Liberty too long it will drive you crazy, i heard the Omicrons are nice this time a year, also read the rules and have fun!

Yo! Welcome Dooooood.. Check the links in my sig. They will help you