Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why is it so hard to sell a LABC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all

Can someone please tell me why it so hard to sell a LABC, i'm trying to sell mine, but no go with that.

Regaurds
It's not really a popular ship, since cattlebruisers...*coughs* battlecruisers aren't really what you consider a good ship.
They are bad for one main reason, lack of thruster.

While you might think its no big deal, let me make a list of the problems it causes.

-Probably the easiest cap to kill in the whole game because it has battleship mobility and cruiser shield with a slightly better than cruiser armor.

-Totally useless vs BS since it has difficulty staying far enough due to lack of thruster

-Easiest cap to kill with a single GB because its a sitting duck. Yes you have lots of firepower, but if the GB pilot know what he is doing and thrust around you at about less than 100M from you, he is kinda hard to hit.

-Many many others.
Well yes the lack of thruster is making the ship kinda useless for me, the guy i bought it from so lied to me, he said it was a great ship and that he took out caps with it, not NPC's caps, players
What's the lowest amount you're willing to sell it for?
well if i can get 250mil for it is yours
Its crap.

Instead of selling, use the thing to buy a Seige.

Better mobility, thruster, can still use Ligth Mortars. I got one LM, and I can take down two GBs at once (if the two GBs are the ONLY thing fighting me...GB and a Bomber, your dead)

-Jeremy
i don't want the siege cruiser, i want to sell it and then use the cash i get for it to buy myself an Battleship/Dreadnought
' Wrote:i don't want the siege cruiser, i want to sell it and then use the cash i get for it to buy myself an Battleship/Dreadnought

Even worse...
Cause it sucks more than a Thai hooker.
Pages: 1 2