Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Raven claw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This ship is now widely used by the LSF for any kind of mission (exploration or even simple dogfights) and its description allow us in RP the actualy use it

Quote:XV-736 "Raven Claw" Assault Fighter

Raven Claw is an agile and fast heavy fighter with extended stealth capabilities. Initially developed by Kishiro Technologies, this ship was stolen from Planet Honshu by LSF agents. Several copies were built in Liberty later; LSF successfully used them for covert missions in different areas of Sirius.

So i'm asking if it is possible to sell it somewhere in liberty space on a lawful(police/navy/corporation) base because it's pretty complicated( and hard to justify in RP) to go in rheinland to buy one. I recommend to sell it maybe on a distant base( ex: alaska) so we wont see every new players flying in a raven claw.

thx for reading and forgive me for my spelling mistake since i'm not an english native
In a way i think it should be moved ( only because RM cry every time we go get one) but then again its fine where it is
What's a ship that was designed in Kusari and stolen by Liberty doing being sold in Rhineland? :blink:

I think selling it somewhere in Liberty seems like a reasonable idea.
Is there a LSF home system? If there is it should be sold there, that way only the LSF could buy them, and on planet Honshu, because they designed it. I mean, if you had stolen a ship, you wouldn't put it on a comercial base for civillians to buy, you would put it on a classified millitary base. Selling it in a home system means only the LSF or those closely allied to them could get it because of the system guard. Oh yeah, why's it sold in Rhineland? If they stole it too Kusari needs to tighten up is security:P
There are no LSF bases, no encounters, and no home system. So, there's nowhere to place it.

I moved the ship to Rio Grande for now, if needed it will be moved again in next version.

What about Prison station Fairbanks? It seems like a place where the Raven Claw would be sold, in my opinion.
Seconded. Also, since the LSF haven't any bases we should align Fairbanks with them, so they have somewhere to park.
There is no ship dealer there.. so I guess it's not so easy...
my idea, give us someplace were nomads ARENT running rampant (ie, Ontario or somewhere, i dunno)
but im buying one when i get on today
Juneau Shipyard? LSF base? I've played other mods (insert flame here) that had Juneau activated. This is a HUGE base that honestly should be utilized. maybe LSF and/or Order missions from there against nomads in Alaska too?

my $.02
Pages: 1 2