Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Gangstar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Bridge of the Wake*
*Trafalgar airspace, New London*
Right.
Ye daft bugger.
*crosses arms, glaring*
Ye gone n' chased me friend an' comrade, Cap'm Wycroft, after I 'splicitly told ye nae ta go near 'im.
Were it not fer his quick thinkin' an' yer dull wit, he mightn't 'ave escaped ye.
*smirks*
as it was, 'e dodged ye by a mile!
*guffaws*
Nae tha' Oi'm o'erly s'prised.

*pulls beard and nods with a wink to Kelley at the TacOps chair*
Now.
I'm ta commence th' hunt, am I?
*stars swing in great curves on the viewer behind Finn*
Fine.
'At suits me jus' fine.
An' don't go thinkin that the great Lane Hacker nation will get between us, lad.
Oi've me contacts, an' me commsman's been workin' o'ertime to ensure the most direct line between me 'n you'z is wide - bloody - open - space.
*glares into screen*
-Run, son. -Run long n' 'ard. -Burn up yer cores.
*drops into his command chair, crosses boots on console, crosses arms behind his head, and smiles toothily*
I'll be on your six in two shakes.
Oi's a bad dream when ye hunt me friends.
-Wake out.
*Screen Snow*
-Incoming Transmission-

[Image: bi53pv.jpg]

Hurt a junker or his friend, you hurt us all. I don't like being hurt.

You better watch your back, because we're all after ya now. You just Shizzled your last Mizzle.

Let's bring em down Finn!

-Signal Lost-
*Bridge of the Wake*
*Leeds airspace*
*Stars streak into lines behind Finn*

*smiling broadly*
Did Oi infer I were gonna fire 'pon yon daft bugger?
Oi'm a cantankerous ol' bilge rat an' sure, but Oi aint stupid 'nuff ta openly threaten a Lane Hacker wif violence. Independent op'rative or nae.
*smirks*
We's just gonna 'ave us a lil' chat, is all.
A wee parlay.
*picks tooth with a shard of Sabre hull*
'Sides, Murph here's already ripped 'is hull open once.
'Td just be beatin' a dead 'orse now, would'nit?

Course, Congressman, if ye'd care ta hold him down whilst I *cough* talk to 'im, I'd be much obliged.
*winks*
See ye in th' black.
*salutes*

-Wake out.

.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan
Coileach an Taobh Tuath
>>>Unknown Source...Interloper<<<
ID: Alexis Glover
Subject: Untitled
Video Feed: [color=#33CC00]Online

[Image: glovertrans.png]

[font=Tahoma]
Well, well...Lemme' tell'Ya one thing Junker, 'Ah'm totally supportin' 'Ya on that matter. Lemme' also tell'Ya a lil' story...There was this fella', He be named "GangStar" an' sum' of his lil' pathetic group full o' idiots. Anyway, tha' lil' fella' thought it's clever t'attack a Rogue ship right in tha' Badlands. An' lemme' tell'Ya, tha' Rogue he was attackin' was me.

*Alexis grins, leaning back in her seat and puts her feet up the consoles, crossing her arms*

Why am 'Ah tellin' you this, Finnegan, lad ? Well, 'Ah like 'Ya Junkers...'Ah jus' have good relations with 'em. I'm also at Rochester, t'take a lil' bit o' care for it's safety quite often. An' well, if'Ya even need help with that lil' fella', 'Ah'll take care of your lil' problem. See him as already taken care of, lad.

'Till then, farewell m' friend.

[font=Impact]
...Terminating Transmission...

--- Incoming Transmission ---

[Image: darcherthinking.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]So, I'm pretty damn 'appy to see people wantin' this guy ! The Union has had constant insults and annoyance from this guy.

We've had trades with you congress, and we're grateful for it, though we share another interest. I am more than willing you 'elp ya' guys out when it comes to this guy.

'till next time congress.

[color=#CC0000]- Daniel Archer
- Rogue Pirating Union
- Founder
Mess with the viper, and you'll get the fangs.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Ekky Z'Bang

I dun' like this.

Cross me an' mine, Gangstar, an' you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a Barghest.

Don't piss off the Congress. They provide things we Rogues like t' have.

Ekky out

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Eric.Knox.recognized...uploading data...

Fellow Junkers

I see you found yourself a target. An interesting one as he claims to be one of ours.

So let me ask you this....

Once you find him could you spare a copy of the guncam footage for my entertaiment?

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

You see Mr.Ganstar, you've got yourself in something I like to call...unfortunate trouble. Let me explain you something, Congress and rest of the Junkers don't lurk around in our space, and hopefully they don't fall asleep in it. So I'm sure they expect same from you.

Mr.Gangstar we told you it is best option to turn your head to other side, or sort of say...ignore it. Since Junkers are our friends, in the case you didn't notice.

Your failure to comply is resulting with rather unfortunate consequences for you.

I'll be observing, while enjoying my glass of hard liquor and smoking finest cigarettes credits can buy.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
information aquired.
gangstar currently located at rochester
Pages: 1 2