Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Augh, I need tag/faction help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help with my faction tag. My character is supposed to be a member of the Hogosha NPC faction. However, doing missions for them and using /droprep doesn't seem to help me. I've gotten probably every tag in Kusari space save the one I want. My character's been labeled KSP, Kusari Military, Samura, and even Cryer Pharmacuticals once, even though I never did missions for Cryer. I can easily buy the Hogosha ID, since I seem to have max faction with them, but I just can't seem to get the right tag. Any tips or pointers? I'd rather not restart, as from all I've heard, I'll lose my ship and other stuff.
Sometimes you can get tags from factions you haven't even bumped into yet. Best suggestion is to keep /droprep'ing and having a buddy check your tag until you have a Hogosha one.
' Wrote:Sometimes you can get tags from factions you haven't even bumped into yet. Best suggestion is to keep /droprep'ing and having a buddy check your tag until you have a Hogosha one.

that. what missions were you doing that you are allied to hogosha and cryer?

anti-outcast?
Most missions from Hogosha are at Kabukicho-Depot (can't remember the name). And these are against
Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums. So its anti-outcast. But Cryer?
Yeah, I've killed alot of Outcasts NPCs, so that's probably where that's from.
It can be really frustrating. I know that my Bounty Hunter keeps showing Gaian IFF for some reason, and he has never even been near Bretonia!
' Wrote:It can be really frustrating. I know that my Bounty Hunter keeps showing Gaian IFF for some reason, and he has never even been near Bretonia!

get used to is. And be glad there's the /droprep. before it was introduced people had to fly all over sirius to abort missions when setting up a character (Blood Dragon at Arranmore, etc)