Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Barrier Gate doesn't sell Nukes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does this mean I have to go into Baffin to grab some? It just seems odd that the "One stop shop" for Freelancers doesn't have one of the basic dogfighting pieces.
Also to note is that Barrier Gate does not sell SNAC's, nor does it sell Ripper Mines. Go figure. :|
And the fantastic thing is that the Zoners might shoot me if I go into Baffin, since Zoner Guard is in the iffy zone.
' Wrote:Does this mean I have to go into Baffin to grab some? It just seems odd that the "One stop shop" for Freelancers doesn't have one of the basic dogfighting pieces.

<strike>Just sneak up into Baffin when nobody's looking</strike>

There is no way for Freelancers to get nukes.
Yeah, it sucks. Its almost as bad as having to have .30 rep to get nukes in some guard systems.

*cough*Illinois*cough*

Edit: What Quorg said. If a Freelancer docks on Pueblo and nobody sees him, did it really happen?
Snac, Razor, Nukes & Rippers are the Top Military-Grade Combat Gear, and Freelancers are Civilian, so they can't have shiny stuff. All those Freelancer/Merc/Pirate Bombers flying around with Snacs without a Posted Story on Forums about how they got the thing, are just oorp lolwut pvpwhores : ))
No MR too. No 650m/s pulses either Q_Q
' Wrote:Snac, Razor, Nukes & Rippers are the Top Military-Grade Combat Gear, and Freelancers are Civilian, so they can't have shiny stuff. All those Freelancer/Merc/Pirate Bombers flying around with Snacs without a Posted Story on Forums about how they got the thing, are just oorp lolwut pvpwhores : ))

Fine.. Militaries, by the same logic, would never use civilian technology because it's inferior. No more Debs then.
cant you go to puerto rico?

i mean you just need a green rep (not even full) to get into the guard system....
' Wrote:Fine.. Militaries, by the same logic, would never use civilian technology because it's inferior. No more Debs then.
Each Military Faction will need their own variation of Shieldbusters then:P

Also, the Logic is not "Militaries are uber", because that's just silly. The Logic Is: "It's Civilian, so it Must suck!"

On a More Serious Note: : ))
Pages: 1 2