Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: a bug ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I explored yesterday the system tau-37 and saw freeport 10. I tried to dock on to find new trade routes. But my transporter ( exact name is large transporter, or big transporter, in german "gro?er Transporter", ) could'nt dock at the station. The red-lights on the hull of my ship shined bot the line with "docking on" didnt appear like it should be and the auto-pilot tried again and again and again to find a perfect position to dock at the station on. I tried it several times but i never got it :( :wacko: .. erm - help :D ?!
Ares,Dec 29 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:I explored yesterday the system tau-37 and saw freeport 10. I tried to dock on to find new trade routes. But my transporter ( exact name is large transporter, or big transporter, in german "gro?er Transporter", ) could'nt dock at the station. The red-lights on the hull of my ship shined bot the line with "docking on" didnt appear like it should be and the auto-pilot tried again and again and again to find a perfect position to dock at the station on. I tried it several times but i never got it  :(  :wacko: .. erm - help  :D ?!
[snapback]9001[/snapback]

Try moving the ship closer, if its close enough to some of the mooring points you can avoid any docking delay (including the delays caused by auto pilot and the cut scene animation :secret: )
I got it ! Thank you Firebird and also warmaker, he gave me ingame an useful advise ;) !
Sorry for the thread :wacko:
I detected a bug:

Someone destroyed 2 of my Large Trains containers.
I docked on a station to repair.
I repaired it and undocked.
My 2 containers was always missing.
I docked again and the "Repair Sign" was active.
I clicked on it and the repair board appeared but there wasn't something to repair and my containers still weren't back.

Bug ?
That bug has always existed. My train has no cargo containers anymore. (yes, people hate me THAT much.)
what do the containers do anyways?
they are just decorative.

Mine lost the containers when the *stupid* autopilot took my ship to a planet...
When i went back from the bathroom, the ship was exploding in the atmosphere :(
Dab,Jan 1 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:That bug has always existed. My train has no cargo containers anymore. (yes, people hate me THAT much.)
[snapback]9180[/snapback]

Same here. Except it turns out that Nomads, Xenos, and Red Hessians don't take to kindly to Large Trains.

And the only way to get them back is to rebuy the ship, as for me.... I like it like that. Looks like I can't haul anything, but infact, I can! :yahoo:
Ok everyone, here's a good laugh. This ship's butt is just too big. Got out by F1 but still LOL :lol: :laugh: :lol:

[attachmentid=214]

Username removed

(01-02-2006, 01:08 AM)Korrd Wrote: [ -> ]they are just decorative.
I wish they would actually increase cargo hold size. It will give people a reason to fly these iconic ships, otherwise, they are outclassed by the more modern additions...
Pages: 1 2