Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Difficulties with PM system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to send a PM, but I press Send Message and I endup back at the forum home page and nothing is sent. Tried to recompose and send, samething. Anyone have ideas? I've sent PMs before and I haven't changed any settings on my computer since the last time i sent a message. :wacko:

<this is with the "save to sent folder" checked, so i would know that it was sent>
Send me a PM, let's see if I receive it.
Ok update, I was able to send Igiss a test reply. So it looks like only the one message is having problems (slight sigh of relief).

Further update: able to send the message (finally) but had to place the bulk of it in a separate attachment (the message was say 5 paragraphs long, a story post :D)

Is there any restrictions on the PM messages? Specifically Number of Characters?
Now Im having trouble sending PMs. Anybody got an idea about whats going on?
I don't know what may cause this, except that the person whom you send your PMs has reached PM limit.
Igiss,Feb 20 2006, 04:59 PM Wrote:I don't know what may cause this, except that the person whom you send your PMs has reached PM limit.
[snapback]12994[/snapback]

That might be an explanation.

Ive answered your PM. Lets hope it gets through
old thread, but atleast its on the right topic. When i send PMs, the board never puts a copy into my "sent" box.
OMG think the start of this thread is one of my first posts :lol:

I'm assuming the "add to sent folder" checkbox is checked when you send the message. If not then that's the problem...if yes its checked...uh anyone got any other ideas.
Yeah, but when you did things like role play, Firebird. :P
add to send........*beats himself with a trout and grins sheepishly*....didnt even think to look for one of those.....