Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good ol' scoundrel pirates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A serious question involving pirates, 'n' all that... I haven't seen a stereotypical-type pirate, since, ever. Pretty much every pirate I encounter seems to be one of those, "DUN' TUCH HIM HE GAEV MEH 2 MILZ" kind of people... seems, illogical?

So what happened?
The Molly republic disbanded. The rest of them got out-competed by those 2 mil nutters you mention. There is a solution though:
Declare "2milordai" a rule 1.1 (roleplaying required) violation. Puts the kybosh on the lot of them, and might generate a significant amount of sanctions. But it will make being pirated more enjoyable to have interaction accompanying the tax.
*raises hand*
I don't know what happened to them but i'm here and i wanna be a good pirate i don't like the GIMME CASH OR DAI! but i know i need a few lesson about how can i be a pirate whit good and funny RP
I pirated a miner for 2 food rations yesterday night
then right when the transfer was complete 2 GB's and a Cruiser popped up and pulled the miner over.

I told em that that miner already suffered enough ^^
Just for laughs.

Edit: I actually just realised that they had a cruiser while the gunboat tried to pull over the miner xD
Visit the Rogues mayhaps?
Simple: First put in a line on a quick message to inform a trader to halt, and indicate you want to communicate further. I know "Winged Doom" has something along the likes of "(target) hold a moment, if ye will. I need to talk to you."

You can say that using a simple "/l1" command and firing a TCD to boot to stop a trader in it's tracks. If the trader continues to flee, feuer frei mein freund (trader isn't interested in RP, or will RP running). If the trader stops, well, then you can chat a little bit. I'd try and keep it under 5 minutes to reduce your risk of lawfuls showing up and chasing you off (if the trader after 5 minutes continues to stall, take their shields down to strengthen your request a bit).

Also: Try to team up. 1 pirate can be chased off. 2 of them is a lot harder. More then 4 is overkill.
Try to
meet TBH,they always pirate with rp
' Wrote:Try to
meet TBH,they always pirate with rp

nonsense. they are pvp whores [Image: emoticon-00174-bandit.gif]
' Wrote:nonsense. they are pvp whores [Image: emoticon-00174-bandit.gif]

i typed about TBH,not sails...
Pages: 1 2 3