Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pariah Reporting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, after running into a few issues while registering I can finally say that I am a part of this forum.

While I don't enjoy roleplaying much; what really brought me to this server was the big player base. This allows for some interesting gameplay to take place that you just won't get anywhere else. I found out about freelancer just a few weeks ago to be honest and first started playing a different mod, but then I saw this server and the large amount of player, well I thought I just had to give it a try.

You can call me Pariah around here or anywhere. I enjoy other things other then freelancer but I spend most of my day studying, watching anime, or browsing around the internet. There is a lot more to me, just like there is more to everyone else, so I hope we can all get along.
Oh hai...

notice that freelancer will continue to suck up more and more of your time;)

have fun and read da rules!
Hello

*cackles whip*

Welcome to <strike>Hell</strike> Discovery GC:)

Hope you enjoy your stay and yeah.... about RP - you better do some atleast XD
' Wrote:Oh hai...

notice that freelancer will continue to suck up more and more of your time;)

have fun and read da rules!

It does! Those 30 minute hauls are such a drain.
welcome to the disco!
Welcome to the 1960's style Gaming Community we call Disco!

Read the rules and good luck!
Welcome to the <strike>madhouse</strike> <strike>funny farm</strike> <strike>your doom</strike> <strike>hell</strike> Disco!

:)
Hey, as Luis have said you better do some roleplaying otherwise this server isn't for you, notice, roleplay-server :S either way read the rules and have fun.