Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Third Battle of Berlin Video!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wolfpack98,Jan 2 2006, 05:42 PM Wrote:Lets see.. I've made some smartass remarks to her and she still hasn't killed me.. Hmm

She must really like me.. *runs for cover*
[snapback]9240[/snapback]
Same here... but i got a bit of beating...
*runs for cover too*
Eh she kills me when she feels like it, but I dont mind as long as I dont have anything important in my hold
Quote:Eh she kills me when she feels like it,

:lol: :lol: I do not, I ask first lol

And anyways gotta keep Korrd in his place....I try and help him in battle and what does he do Killes me with Duel Novas from his Bomber

*sigh*

But hey, its ok ill get him back 1 day

Nice Video BTW
:D

Weeeeee Margaritas!!!
Wolfpack98,Jan 2 2006, 03:42 PM Wrote:Lets see.. I've made some smartass remarks to her and she still hasn't killed me.. Hmm

She must really like me.. *runs for cover*
[snapback]9240[/snapback]

Korrd,Jan 2 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:Same here... but i got a bit of beating...
*runs for cover too*
[snapback]9243[/snapback]

*runs in erratic circles using tons of countermeasers... blows up*
Angel,Jan 3 2006, 02:16 AM Wrote::lol:  :lol:  I do not, I ask first lol

And anyways gotta keep Korrd in his place....I try and help him in battle and what does he do Killes me with Duel Novas from his Bomber

*sigh*

But hey, its ok ill get him back 1 day

Nice Video BTW
:D

Weeeeee Margaritas!!!
[snapback]9285[/snapback]
lol
Keep me in my place? Anyone who reads that will think that im a ruthless criminal or something... :P
Hey, i was bombing a huegenot, not your fighter... You might get caught in the shockwave... ;) ...(Or maybe not? :crazy: )
1 way to find out, check my psycho topic (don't look at the answer)

Why did you guys run? she can't even hit a bs(just joking ;) )

*running in a triple armored nuclear bomb bunker* :crazy:
I heard plasmatic discharges within the movie. And not simple plasma discharges....the ones which sound like Firekiss mk2, Magma Hammer mk3 (plasma5 sound). Do Rheinlands capship weapons sound like this? :unsure: ;)
Pages: 1 2 3