Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [insert ZONER faction here]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, um, where to start.

Almost one year ago i got a permission from you zoney guys to use one Conference on my FL IDed character.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58480
It was fun and ive had my piece of cake. Well, but everything ends sometimes and so did my Rp as Wesley.Cross. Character turned inactive and later got deleted. But some time ago i had some new ideas and i remember that i still should have acces to one of your beautiful toys. However RP i wanted to make(still in progress and living) was completely different. I changed character name without thinking so tried to contact you if my permission could be extended to cover my new character as well(or just changing permission from one character to another).
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79245
However this was back when great Zoner bounty and hate was occuring on server s it was probably lost in wast amount of "I hate Zoners" threads.
But since i had really good feedback about my RP i decided to to continue RPing. Made friends, become know a little...But best feedback received my story(you would make me a happy panda if you could read it as well. So far everybody i know liked it so its probably not half bad... http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=81952)

So... the point of this wall of text(Which is probably full of grammar errors, my apologies) is... Can i continue in my new RP the way it is going without need of changing ship?
Hmm... bad choice of words, i will try again. May i have the permission extended to cover my new name as well? Of course, all conditions are/will be aplied to new character as well. If you wish to and addinational codintions, feel free to do so. So far conditions of use are:

The vessel is not to be used against Zoner installations and ships.
The vessel is not to be involved into any act of piracy or aiding pirates.
The vessel is only to be used for defensive purposes.
you should write it as RP message in communication channel. and since there is no ZA, send it to one of faction Zoners - TAZ, OSI, Omicroners.
Yes. If you could spend a minute of your time and look at the links you would know that i already tried that. The vessel is stolen... well not stolen but lost. OORP i just have new RP that i want to do with said ship and i just need if could somebody say me his YAY or NAY, and change name in tech permission acordingly. INRP... Well you gotta read the story.
Your turn, pick your path wisely for it looks like you will end up with a AI ID from what i see and SRP is closed.
I will pass it on to the Omicroners.

Apologies about the delay.
I got a reply, YYYYEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAWWWW.
Darn, i totaly forgot that AI ID is free to use now. Well, um. I am not sure now. Either way i need that permision be it FL ID or AI ID.

EDIT: Yes. I think i will go with the AI ID. Mostly becasue my RP. Things main character do could be/are/were viewed enough nomadish for some peaple to start shooting/calling backup/calling me nomad system wide, making RP difficult.
So yes, if possible. I will go with AI ID.
Now that we can play forumlancer again, i would like to refresh this topic.
So, uh, Bump?
' Wrote:Now that we can play forumlancer again, i would like to refresh this topic.
So, uh, Bump?

We had slightly pressing matters to discuss before, but we are currently discussing your proposal

Please give us some time, as we have other stuff to do.

OSI- and/or [TAZ] may be freer to handle your request, and if they are, I would like to request that they do so.
Well, no need to rush, i just feel more comfortable when i know that there is a progress. Can i be of any help?
to: AI unit

"your request was reviewed by the Omicroners and decided to be of reasonable nature. - we trust your word that you will:

not use the vessel against zoner ships, people or installations in a direct or indirect manner
not participate in unlawful activities ( and if you are, at least don t get caught - cause if that may happen, your vessel will be tagged "removed from our stock without our knowledge" - hence rendering us not responsible for it )
not be used in any aggressive manner of offensive military nature. ( piracy was addressed earlier )

this is our official reply - but we will need time to include you to the register ( which will be done later - so you can already proceed )

we reserve the right to revise our decision at ANY time that we feel it necessary to uphold our diplomatic and political status.

your request has been granted by the Omicroners to the full extend under the addressed restrictions.

We wish you successful missions and safe travels.

E.Tate"