Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello and Good Day To All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
in before aerelm's wall of text

welcome to the disco!
Welcome to Disco, enjoy your stay and have lots and lots of fun!
' Wrote:Welcome to Disco, enjoy your stay and have lots and lots of fun!

My plan is to work on it. I read through the rules a few times and now I'm sitting at work just waiting to get home and start writing a biography. I'll do my best not to make it too terribly long. :nono:Thanks for the warm wishes and maybe I'll see ya around.

UURich
' Wrote:Real awesome sigs so far.

Did you like mine?:Dclick if it you didn't already.:D
' Wrote:Did you like mine?:Dclick if it you didn't already.:D

I read the description of the URL before I clicked... Hrm... I might just have to wait-- until-- I-- get-- home... :PThanks for the reminder though.

[edit: add] And the link to Server Commands on the wiki is going to be so totally useful!!!
Finalleh , someone thats not an idiot kid who doesn't know where the forums are! Welcome, enjoy The Noobs in liberty.
Ye i forgot don't stay in Liberty for too long it will seriously fry your brain.
' Wrote:Finalleh , someone thats not an idiot kid who doesn't know where the forums are! Welcome, enjoy The Noobs in liberty.

Hey, dobri dosli. :laugh:That's "good day" in Croatian for those here at home. Thanks for the warm wishes. YEah, the forums were not hard to find. I have barely made a character yet. All forums, all the time. :D

[edit: add] It's actually "welcome" or there-abouts. I was in Sarajevo for three months and Tuzla for another six. Several trips to Banja Luka.
You sound like the sort of person the LPI is looking for!:P
Thanks Deja for the vote of confidence. :)I'm exploring all of my options and see that people seem to have multiple accounts or at times their sigs don't match up. I'm trying to figure out how I might be able to do the same -- in time.

Thanks Again!
Pages: 1 2 3