Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast needing some corrections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmissiontop.png]
[font=Garamond]

A pleasure to address you both again, though I wish the circumstances were better. Allow me to explain.
As you both know, the Rogues have rescinded our invitation to Outcasts to pirate in Liberty proper. And
as both of you know, there are some stragglers that feel that they are exempt from this. Amusing as it
is, I am endeavoring to free my home of some stupidity, and one "Roberto.Gabriel.Garcia" is the newest
fool to draw my ire. Rogue docking rights to this one are already being revoked.

Outcasts, I've spoken to Doc Jameson and have been assured that any Outcasts attacking Rogues will be
met with with consequence. I am attaching evidence of this Garcia's problematic behavior, and belief that
he owns my home. I would ask that you remove his docking rights, and deal with him in whatever way
you feel necessary. I want this one to realize that our relationship is not one of dictation, but of respect
and proper treatment of one another.

Junkers and Hackers, as I am open to your requests, I hope that you can help me with mine. As I've said,
this Outcast is causing problems, and I'd like that to be taken care of. But if he has your respective bases
to dock on, I cannot fully rid him from my home. I would ask you to remove docking rights for this Garcia
as well.

Attachments:
1, 2, 3
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-L.jpg]

I really have no use for people who just can't show respect when they should. This gent seems to want to cause trouble for everyone and I'll not have that at my home either. We'll just have to do without his company at the Junker bars.

Crow Out
****End Transmission****
[font=Garamond]Thank you, Crow, again the Junkers prove an invaluable ally. The Outcasts are already looking into
the matter, so I expect this to be resolved in no time.
*Reply Incoming*
*Sender: Lane Hacker "H-Dawg"*
*Encryption Level: PIGGYBACK*

Yo bro, so; I'm checkin the pictures but I aint seein the outcast shootin any rogues, or anything bogus like that man, what's your beef with this dude? I aint keen to get heavy with the casts less there's a good reason.

Be excellent to one another.
[font=Garamond]H-Dawg indeed. Would you prefer I present my hind quarters so that he might shoot me?
The conversation established the intent properly, I might say. Again, I have no problems with
Outcasts out for a jaunt in Liberty, my problem is when they're raiding and pirating, which Mr.
Garcia surely was. One doesn't survive by making themselves available to enemies, Mr. Dawg,
one survives by out maneuvering.

"...entertain myself hunting you down..."

I fail to see how this needs clarification. As I said, this isn't the call to arms you think it is. It's
my dealing with a single problem causer. My "beef" with him is that he is causing problems in
my home and threatening to hunt me down. As I said: I fail to see how this needs clarification.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Sure thing Mr Malfient, we won't harbor such criminal. Appropriate protocols has been applied.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...