Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Problems with my GMA 3150 accelerator.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try to reinstall graphic card and mainboard drivers - download them from Samsungs page or from mainboard manufactuer. or simply update drivers from Microsoft (if You still use MS system)

I had same problem with my ASUS Eee PC when I instal other system than I got in recovery CD. (I instal Linux instead XP)

BTW - Windows 7 is really great, better than XP and only use a little more computational power than XP...
but got plenty of nice addons (like USB memory booster)
Have you attempted to run the Directx diagnostics?

Try Start - Run - "Dxdiag", and run the tests on your graphics accellerator in the display tab. If there's issues, it will let you know.
I bought a Samsung N145 Plus...and have no problems what soever, it's a lovely little laptop....I named it Steve.

On the other hand, I have no plans whatsoever for gaming on it outside of Warcraft 3 and Heroes of Might and Magic 3...
' Wrote:Since I bought my N150p Netbook, I have been struggling with a slight problem. After figuring out that Samsung are a bunch of morons for installing Windows 7 on a Intel Atom netbook....(Which I promptly replaced with Windows XP as well as Ubuntu and Archlinux as backups) I have been struggling with my graphics accelerator.
It utilises the GMA 3150 accelerator, which, as it says here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_GMA#Specifications can support Direct X 9.0c

But for some unknown to me reason...it doesn't seem to want to use anything other than Open GL for my games.
In particular, my BF2 demo, which uses a DX9.0c, but still is meeping at me that it cannot use the 3d3 device...

Other than that...Open GL sucks.
Help?

I just got a eee book with the same graphic card, and I keep getting the graphical glitches over the text fields, eg. in the parts shop, the news reader... etc....

Just wanted to see if you manage to come by a solution that fixed it for you... :)
' Wrote:I just got a eee book with the same graphic card, and I keep getting the graphical glitches over the text fields, eg. in the parts shop, the news reader... etc....

Just wanted to see if you manage to come by a solution that fixed it for you... :)

Sooo... I found the fix myself late last night and back in the game now on my lil netbook... couldnt be happier.

If anyone still wants to know the answer, the issue is with the special drive package for windows 7 netbooks.
For some reason it wont work with FL.

Just go onto intels website and dl the xp drivers and use them, everything runs like before and FL works :yahoo: