Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: VANILLA LORE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone knows where can i find it or where can i read about it?

I neeeed it...
It seem to be either not complete though or it might be just me. But Kusari->New Tokyo->Yokohama Shipyard->T. Duffy - BowEx doesn't show any rumours to me while he should have at least one, talking about a H-Fuel contract between Samura and Bowex. And yes, that is a vanilla rumour since it's showing up in german for me like all other vanilla rumours.
For the record, these three green rumors in a row 'belong' to T.Duffy. Unless someone went through alot of trouble to renumber the rumors or Vanilla devs added another rumor in some other location and Discovery devs later deleted it, these are his only rumors. You might have been thinking of 132939.

Just between you and me, the real reason Samura doesn't want Republican landing on Yokohama is that the Samura use the Hogosha to steal shipbuilding supplies here. It's always cheaper to steal than to buy, and it keeps costs down. Is it any wonder why they put the foreign commercial shipbuilders out of business?
We're here picking up a load of Scrap Metal for Stokes. We dropped off a load of Ship Hull Panels the other day for their commercial transport production here. It doesn't make any sense to me. We ship these all the way across the Tau Border Worlds, yet they can still produce transports cheaper than Southampton.
We've got a special ship for bringing in the MOX to Kusari from LD-14. Bringing MOX across the Border Worlds is a nail biter, to say the least. Pirates of all types fancy potential bomb-making material.
Bowex has an exclusive contract with Samura to handle Kusari government MOX and Toxic Waste delivery and disposal. We had to be pretty competitive on our rates, since ALG already has a foothold in Honshu.

The Yokohama shipyard has been producing all of Kusari's Naval Forces ships since 100 AS. We have worked hand-in-hand with Samura to forge a great empire. The Blood Dragons and the Golden Chrysanthemums are a threat to the peace and stability that Kusari has enjoyed for 800 years.

(Used FLDev)