Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What is the reason for the corsair - zoner issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is getting to far. Admins need to put a foot down here.

The "corsair empire" doesn't even have a legit reason to attack zoners anymore. any time you ask them they say ask your zoner leadership or don't answer. Here is the latest dodge of answering.

' Wrote:I ask you, in simple words and with a clear mind, what does the Corsair Empire want from this war?

And what was the responce?

' Wrote:.......Transmission Got lost..

Come on now, stop dodging the question, without actual reasons behind it you are just proving that you doing this whole war because you got tired of the REAL WAR you have with the outcasts and figured you would pick what you thought was the weakest kid on the block, meanwhile completely forgetting the fact that zoners are people from ALL PARTS OF SIRIUS EVEN CORSAIRS that wanted more freedom to do what they wanted in the universe and NOT have most of the universe wanting to kill them.

Now if i'm wrong and corsairs have a valid reason for all this I will give my apologies, but right now the only real reason seems to be one or more then one corsair in leadership got pissed at a zoner for whatever reason and decided to take it out on the whole group to show off how bad a-- he is and that is just asinine. (and no i'm not saying zoners have had no faults this whole time but i'm focusing on the reasons for having this conflict)

Zoner's reason and goal for fighting is they are defending their freeports and those on the freeports.

Lets keep it simple. Corsairs, what is your reason and goal for this?
I'll be as polite as I can... STOP CREATING MORE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME MATTER!

In fact, there are several threads about it, stop wasting forum space, read, use search, ask somebody... the reasons why corsairs are shooting are out there, even Zelot asnwered in your other thread, STOP WASTING FORUM SPACE.
' Wrote:you are just proving that you doing this whole war because you got tired of the REAL WAR you have with the outcasts

That is your answer.
Q_Q
I think the main reason Corsair players do it is because they know Zoner players get upset by it.
' Wrote:
Q_Q

isn't trolling against forum rules. :nono:
depends on your post count and join date
' Wrote:depends on your post count and join date

This also applies to what counts as RP and what doesn't, a main reason for this mess.
' Wrote:isn't trolling against forum rules. :nono:

Isnt making 75 threads asking the same damn things a violation of the forum rules?

Look, the reason I am getting grumpy about this one is you folk are asking me to type the same thing in all the different zoner q-q threads instead of just reading. We have been over this about 150 times. The Corsairs have clearly laid out why this is happening, and I am tired of having to talk about it oorp, if you have something to say about it, say it in rp. From this point forward, I will be ignoring oorp threads about this issue as much as possible.
Yeap, that's why I can troll...

Now, really, Teek, there have been many threads about it, you can find the reasons out there if you use the Search option. Now, you might agree or not, but are out there.
Pages: 1 2