Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Free images request thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You have to

1) Have to add a 'alpha channel', delete 'black' background
2) The background/layers below must be transparent

And when you save it, it has to be .png. Or else the transparent bits gets saved as blackness.
Saved the pinkienom, thanks for it. I promise that some guys will rape it in this suit...
' Wrote:[Image: knfvhfpimp.png]

DRUGS!:wacko:

Well, you're signatures are "different" - which I like. They're less mainstream.
How are you even quoting my old username O_O

npnp
Still waiting on mine q.q
Whoops I forgot, its still there dun worry
:D

oh and it helps if you stop spamming 'wanna cyburr)))' in skype:P
Well, if you're looking to practice I could use a sig. (Note I am freelancer poor, so only do what you think you will enjoy or learn from).

In any case:

Looking for something with this character Link. Character picture is "Sharpe" from the Sharpe's Rifles tv series. Lots will come up on google if you would like to find different stock.

Main ship is a Paladin Bret HF. Character name Gareth Silves, and is part of Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP), also called Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing. Character is Bretonian by birth, been a soldier most of his life starting in the ground army as a marksman and rising up the ranks.

There, that is all the info. If it inspires you go for it and you have full artistic license to approach this how you please :D. If this isn't a project the has you interested, no worries and good luck.
Making it so.
Can you make for me one thing?

i need delete this "Shutterstock"

[Image: made_in_poland_56643586_3.jpg]

beucase i want only this made in poland with eagle ;-p
' Wrote:Making it so.

Awesome. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5