Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Firefly re-skin/ replace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right not the firefly model looks horrid. If it looked a bit better, I would fly one, but because of how ugly the current model is, I refuse to get it. Is there going to be a reskin in the near future though?
sorry to tell ya, but no it won't be reskinned. the plan is to eventually replace all outside imported ships
:wacko:Well dang, thats alot of ships gone. What will be the successor? I have always liked the Cargo size for it's price, but the looks has always drove me away, along with the horrible turret placement.
no worries, whenever they get around to replacing it, odds are it'll rock like a crack baby:cool:
I can try to make a replacement for it, what do you think?
It ll take a day to make new, so if someone want replacement, write here something about its future design
It's a bretonian Ship, so I suggest something like that. The Clydesdale and Percheron are round and looking like Turtles. Maybe you can make it look a bit advanced, meaning not looking like a Turtle, but still similar to the Percheron.
' Wrote:It's a bretonian Ship, so I suggest something like that. The Clydesdale and Percheron are round and looking like Turtles. Maybe you can make it look a bit advanced, meaning not looking like a Turtle, but still similar to the Percheron.
Is it really bret ship?
Noticed.
If you dont like it dont fly it. I love the looks of that big old Swan it always makes me laugh when I fly it. And trading can be much more fun when you trade in swan
I´ve never flown a Firefly, but just because i dont like the skin...

the shape is good, you can clearly make out where the Cockpit is, you can identify where the cargo is stored, engines are visible - NICE
everytime i see one flying by it reminds me of a goose somehow, maybe this could be a new name. that is if the name is subject to a change somehow...

but the skin just looks horrible to me - entirely not FLish, maybe a "simple" reskin could do the trick, so there wouldnt be a necessity for balancing - guns can stay where they are, no new hitbox and/or stats needed
' Wrote:I´ve never flown a Firefly, but just because i dont like the skin...

the shape is good, you can clearly make out where the Cockpit is, you can identify where the cargo is stored, engines are visible - NICE
everytime i see one flying by it reminds me of a goose somehow, maybe this could be a new name. that is if the name is subject to a change somehow...

but the skin just looks horrible to me - entirely not FLish, maybe a "simple" reskin could do the trick, so there wouldnt be a necessity for balancing - guns can stay where they are, no new hitbox and/or stats needed

and what about little remodelling plus reskining?
the shape would be almost same
Pages: 1 2