Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Most Disturbing thing I've seen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've never ran across something on youtube so vile, that I felt it needed to be taken off. Be advise that watching this may scare you emotionally.

And please contribute to the comments and in any other way to get this removed.

(Removed)

I fully understand if this thread gets locked.

I am merely protesting the availability of this video on youtube.
Sounds like a fake to me just like the usual crap on YouTube.
Am I the only one who's already seen this o.o

I dunno, it just doesn't click with me to make me feel disturbed. It doesn't sound quite right, in fact, it sounds kinda fake.
Protest it on Youtube please, not here. Not appropriate for these forums.
I wish that were true. But from what I found, there's no evidence to support it being false, nor true. I still find it quite disturbing, above the average "crap" on youtube.
Quote:Not only do I sincerely hope this is fake, I also get the suspicion that it is anyway. The operator's first advice should have been to lock all the doors and to tell the exact address. Ruth randomly asserts that she is an elderly woman who lives alone, probably to make the situation more horrific and sympathetic. It seems like an instructional video staged for 911 training, or something of that nature.
olol...

Old lady saw Bear naked.

And the video is fake. I knew that video from 2008's Halloween.
' Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4pOuY37ZM...feature=related

EDIT: This one is hilarious.

XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ0dvONEgr0...feature=related

That's nothing man.

This is a real story.

I was going back home from work walking, while taking a smoke (in this case weed) a police officer recalls my attention. I immmediately thought 'God, the guy will probably start with the same line again: You can't smoke weed in public". But for my surprize he asks me for some.

So technically I gave drugs to a police officer.