Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Name:Robert Kent

Place of BirthTonguelanet New London

Date of Birth:28 years old

Physical Description: Strong, Midllesized

Brief Autobiography:With the age of 24, Robert Kent becomes master on aerospace matters by the University of New London. Being sucessfull at his freelancer first job, soon he founds Dublin as his home System. There he got friends, and began hauling gold ore, becoming a rich man. After some time his BMM friends invited him to be part of BMM.

Any special notes:

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:To serve Bretonia and the Queen

Were you referred here by Bowex)? No:

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?Yes

Signed:Robert Kent
Name: Henry Stuart

Place of Birth: Planet New London

Date of Birth: 2/9/796 A.S.

Physical Description: Tall guy- 197cm, 74kg, brown hair and green eyes.

Brief Autobiography: Me and my older brother Rodney have separated from our parents while we are very young. Being without any support from our parents side we had to find jobs so we can make money for living. We found a medium trading company called TTC (Thunderbolt Trading Company). But that company shut down in a few months.
My brother and i had no jobs and had no money. When one day my brother joined the Bowex and started to make money for living. I wanted to join Bowex too, but he said to me that i should go to Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing company where we can work more efficient together. That also mister Cameron said to me when i asked him how can i join Bowex.....
So here i am now, waiting for your response.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: I was recommended to it by my brother Rodney Stuart and my friend Kevin Cameron.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: I was recommended it by Kevin Cameron.

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?

YES.

Signed: Henry Stuart
>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
[Image: Transmission%20BMM.png]
- Encryption: gazpacho -
~Message Begin~

Mr Kent.

We're a little unhappy with your application, but we could use you. You've been conditionally accepted. Report to the flight deck on Thames and ask for the trainer. We'll be keeping an eye on you.

---

Mr Stuart.

You come with good recommendations from Bowex, despite us also being mildly unhappy with your application. You've been accepted, but that doesn't mean you're any safer. We'll see you on Thames.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

::: Incoming transmission :::

ID: George Wells

Apreciated sirs,

I'm sending you this transmission because i'm interested in join your corporation. After some months training with a virtual mining simulatior i have obtained the first degree in mining at space. Here I attach the form you request in order to be hired by your compnay;

Name: George Wells.

Place of Birth: Planet New London.

Date of Birth: 07/02/783

Physical Description: ::attachment::

Brief Autobiography:

799 A.S.

Graduated at the central high school. Distrcit 123 - New London.

802 A.S.

Graduated in space flight, snub class. (Certificate validated by the Bretonian crown - Education department)

802 - 814 A.S.

After completing the training i was contracted at the New London docking ring as a traffic controller.

Completed a degree in space mining and logistics protocols

814 A.S. - Current job

In 814 I become promoted from a traffic controller to a traffic manager wich implied not only the logistics support but the organization of all the traffic in peak hours. It's my current job.

Any special notes:
Since i'm quite tall i need some customized cockpit controls, basically a bigger seat than the standart ones and a wider steering wheel. I already owe both of those gadgets, I'm just leting you now in case you need to do so.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Depsite being a traffic manager at New London is a quite good job, one cannot improve it's rank. I understand that by applying to BMM i'll have to start again my career but it's a personal bet. With my curriculum i think i can become a logistics manager after some years working for the corporation.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: No.

Do you agree to these terms? Yes.

Signed:
George Wells

- Encryption: agent rossi -
~Message Begin~

Mr Wells,

From your application we believe you have good potential. You've been accepted. Don't let that give you a big head though.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<
Name:

Benjamin Pebble

Place of Birth:

Bradford

Date of Birth:

Male

Physical Description:

Slightly Podgy round the middle.

Brief Autobiography:

I was born on the Essex, in secret, my father was a BMM hauler, he piloted the big shetlands for a while, my mother worked the diner onboard Battleship Essex. It was forbidden for them to be involved at the time, she was promised to another.
I was given away at an early age. By the time I found out who my parents were, It was too late, they were dead. No remorse from me though.
So I worked the quarries until I was 22, figured I know just about all there is when it comes to the anatomy of a rock... I need a career, something to do.
Any special notes:

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:

I've become good friends with a mining pilot already and he convinced me its a steady earner in these difficult times.
Were you referred here by Bowex)?:

No, by BMM-Scarborough/Kent

Signed:

B Pebble
- Encryption: klondike fried nomad -
~Message Begin~

Mr Pebble,

We're not quite clear on your birthdate, at all, so you'll have to clear that up for us. On the condition that you're fit for duty your application has been accepted and you seem to possess the required skillset.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<
Name: Shane Kilpatrick

Place of Birth: Planet Leeds (Transferred to Stokes Mining Station).

Date of Birth: 10/11/795

Physical Description: Tall, slightly reddish hair, medium build.

Brief Autobiography: I was born on Planet Leeds in 795, however, my mother died at childbirth and I was transferred to Stokes Mining Station to be raised with my father. Despite conditions less than adequate for a young child and my father had little time as he was employed full time in mining the asteroid field, I grew up to be somewhat efficient as a miner. My father would take me out in his Arrastra and I would mine while he watched, and developed some skills that have really contributed to the miner I have become today. Unfortunately, my father was badly injured in a field with a gas leak, and was caught in an explosion. He is currently in care on Planet Leeds. I now mine as a contractor following in his footsteps.

Any special notes: I've been told I'm a fast miner, and this seems to fare well with less patient customers I may get.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: I've decided to apply to BMM as I would like to have a career as well as being a contractor in my spare time.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: I was referred here by BMM-George,Wells, who said that I would make a welcome addition to the team.

I agree.

Signed: Shane Kilpatrick
- Encryption: GAS?! -
~Message Begin~

Mr Kilpatrick,

We would indeed be glad to have you. Your application has been accepted and we'll see you on Thames.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<
Name: Marcus Quintaine

Place of Birth: Planet Cambridge

Date of Birth: 784 AS

Physical Description: 6'1", dark hair, blue eyes

Brief Autobiography: After a varied career which has taken me through most known space (and some unknown) as a trader, Navy pilot and Bounty Hunter I have decided to settle down. Coming from a family long associated with BMM operations, I have decided to return to the region of my birth in order to continue the family tradition.

Any special notes: Already have all required equipment to begin official large scale operations with immediate effect

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: In order to cement my career with an established and trusted organization.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: No

Yes

Signed: Marcus Quintaine
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26