Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Name:
Raymond Leonard Barron

Place of Birth:
Birmingham Station, Manchester system

Date of Birth:
20.10.799 AS

Physical Description:
Average looking, brown hair, green eyes and I have a tattoo on my arm.

Brief Autobiography:
There is not much to say, I graduated last year at ETU. My father works for IC as the captain of HCM-Korolev, he has mostly moved cargo to Kusari. I've been with him on a few trips and I like what he does, but I don't like for whom he does it. So I decided to you the best mining company around.

Any special notes:
No

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Because they are good at what they do.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
No

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
alexal971

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?
Yes

Signed:
Raymond LB
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Mr Barron.
Encryption: Old Cups
Subject: Recruitment.

To Mr Barron,
You'll find that we are no longer against the Kusari Republic, but we certainly can't deny you for that, can we? You are accepted into BMM.

George Collins, CEO of BMM.
Name:Brian Wilmont Willem

Place of Birth:Planet New London, New London System

Date of Birth:2nd November, 780 AS

Physical Description: Tall, fit build, blonde hair, green eyes

Brief Autobiography:I've been a successful pilot all my life. Unfortunately, it's not enough to pay bills and put food on the table. The day before I met a BMM miner who encouraged me to write this application. I hope to see you guys in space!

Any special notes:None that I can think of.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:I've worked for independent miners and traders, but in my opinion, there's nothing as good as a Briton teamwork!

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:No.

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:darth.vader122

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms? Yes.

Signed:Brian Willem
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Mr Willem.
Encryption: Bad Cup
Subject: Recruitment.

To Mr Willem,
Your Bretonian spirit is admired, but we still have suspicions about your history. Please fill out the following form and please elaborate on your answer.

Code:
[indent][indent][indent][font=Times New Roman][size=medium]Tell us about your history.[/size][/font]
[indent][i]-Your autobiography here-[/i][/indent]
[/indent][/indent][/indent]

Best of luck to you.
George Collins, CEO of BMM.
//sorry, wrong thread
Jan Amroth
Subject: Recruit Application

Name: Jan Amroth (Ship: Frederic)

Place of birth: Planet Cambridge, Bretonia

Date of birth: August 15th 790 AS

Sex: Male

Physical description:
1.75m medium build, brown haiir, brown eyes.

Biography:
I was born with the lucky circumstances of dual citizenship. Through my mother I got the Liberty citizenship and through my fahter the Bretonian one. We lived on Cambridge till I went to University at the research station. Afterwards I started trading but discovered, that I didn't want to do that. So I started exploring the Sirius Sector but returned to Bretonia after 2 years. I recently discovered my passion for mining and while uo to now I did a little freelancing I want to leave that behind me and start in Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing.

Special notes:
I know how to mine, even if I have never mined gold befor, only platinum, diamonds, helium, helium3. I also have a great amount of fighting experience and escape tactics.

Why do you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing:
I resigned my Liberty citizenship because I decided to embrace the bretonian culture and my fathers roots. I explored and started trading until I finally was able to buy my Hegemon Civilian Mining Ship and am now willing to settle down in New London and have a steady income and a job close to home.

BMM keeps the right to release you of service by not following the companys guidelines and bringing the companys reputation in jeopardy!
Do you agree to these terms? Yes

Signed: Jan Amroth

To: Jan Amroth
From: Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing Administration, Recruitment Offices.
CC: N/A
Subj: Application

To Mr Amroth,
Your application has been processed and approved by BMM management. You are to await orders from S.K.Y.P.3 protocols.

Thank you for choosing BMM.
-BMM Administration, George Collins.
Name:
Magni Wildhammer

Place of Birth:
Planet Leeds

Date of Birth:
28.12.800 AS

Physical Description:
Height: 1.78m. Weight: 88 Kilograms. Short, hairy, very muscular, bearded young man with long dark brown hair and pale, white skin.

Brief Autobiography:
I was born on Planet Leeds in a family of workers and blacksmiths. When I reached adulthood I started to work on Leeds smelters and manufactures. But then I've decided to study in Royal School of Mines on New London, that was quite boring studying theory, but somehow I finished that college, so now I want to gain experience and practice as a miner.

Any special notes:
I have some experience on very heavy fighters, and I know some tricks that my father taught me when I was on Leeds.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
I decided to apply for BMM because I want to become a miner, I want to help Bretonian economy(because it's harsh times for our homeland and any help is needed) and of course I want to earn some cash.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
Nay.

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
greg_besma

Do you agree to these terms?
-Yes, I do.

Signed:

Magni Wildhammer

To: Magni Wildhammer
From: Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing Administration, Recruitment Offices.
CC: N/A
Subj: Application

To Mr Wildhammer,
Your application has been processed and approved by BMM management. You are to await orders from S.K.Y.P.3 protocols.

Thank you for choosing BMM.
-BMM Administration, George Collins.
To: Bretonia Wide Transmission
Encryption: Low
Priority: Medium
Subject: Job Advertisements!

Hello there Bretonia!

I am the CEO of BMM and I would like to announce the arrival of three new well paid jobs. Yes, money! We're advertising the need for three men/women to fill the roles of Chief of Security, Chief of Shipping Operations, Chief of Mining Operations. We need experienced people, not hooligans! You may apply here below directly replying to this transmission using the format I have provided.

Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Past Jobs:[/b]
[b]Brief Background about yourself:[/b]
[b]Which job are you applying for:[/b]
[b]Are you willing to be shouted at:[/b]
[b]Do you like Bretonian Sausages:[/b]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26