Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
To: George Michael Richard Farthing
Encryption: Low
Priority: Medium
Subject: RE:Job Advertisements!

Name:
Jimothy Stuart Breacon

Experience:
I've been working at Grave's now for just over eleven years now, nine of which have been as a Mining Operative. In that time, I have learnt the ins and outs of the industry; working under pressure from pirates, the best places to extract, refine and sell ore, and so on. I have honed both technical and organisational skills as a supervisor for a Mining Division, skills which I hope to develop further.

Past Jobs:
Station Supply Contractor
Independent Mining Contractor
BMM Mining Division Employee

Brief Background about yourself:
I'm Dublin born and raised, and so have been on Grave's in some form for the vast majority of my life with myself, my sister and parents. One could say I was born into the company. The other three left for New London, but I stayed... I would not leave the orange hues of Dublin behind. Spent the days working; to assist all the efforts needed to supply and maintain the Bretonnian front and take pride that my efforts served the Realm.

Which job are you applying for:
The role of Chief of Mining Operations.

Are you willing to be shouted at:
Hey, I'm a corporate man! Sure!

Do you like Bretonian Sausages:
Cooked until nearly golden.

Thank you very reviewing my application, it is with trepidation that I await your response.

-Jimothy Breacon
Name:
Humphrey Tristen

Place of Birth:
Planet New London, New London System, Bretonian Space

Date of Birth:
3rd August, 770AS

Physical Description:
6' 0" medium build, short blond hair, brown eyes.

Brief Autobiography:
Born in Planet New London, my parents Dan and Sandy Ocean, a pure Bretonian family, they both worked for the BMM company until retirement,in my 18 age and just after i finished the secondary school, i've decided to stop studies and start working, because since my childhood i was determined to become a miner and even my father discovered my talent but he didn't allow me to do that, and he promised me that after studies curriculum is over, the BMM company will not hesitate to recruit you, i don't know if he's right but i'm satisfied of my decision, the rest of my family are kinda poor and i don't want to finish my entire life in a pathetic house waiting for my death, so i'm done with it and after all these years, i'm ready to take my life in hands, it's time for me to make the change, my papers are ready and my personal experience is enough to debut and now i want to start my career in the mining category because i'm good at it as i said since years ago.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Because it's like a family heritage and because i was always amazed by the achievements of this company, and without forget my affinity with the BMM's employees and their kindness making me more excited to join them and work harder than possible, mining isn't just a profession for me, it's a hobby, a passion, a way of living and a parental pride.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
Yes, BES Lawrence.

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
Yes and i am ready to send my S.K.Y.P.E. account details.

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms? YES

Signed:
Humphrey Tristen
To: Humphrey Tristen, Jimothy Breacon
Encryption: Low
Priority: Medium
Subject: Applications

'Ello both,

Mister Tristen, yer application is nice 'n dandy. Yer can consider yerself ACCEPTED into BMM.

As fer Mister Breacon, yer 'ave also been ACCEPTED as the Chief 'o Mining. See me in my office.
Name:William Wallace

Place of Birth: my parents was escaping pirates and i was born in hyperspace so dont know the exact location

Date of Birth:25 of july 790

Physical Description:evil eyes and fluffy

Brief Autobiography:from an early age i have been working on mining ships and later became a CPT on my own big transport ship. i am missing my minning days so i am therefor requestion to join BMM in order to be opart of the best

Any special notes:good guy loyal

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:well bmm has helped me mine gold a so i desided to join u guys so i can also help others the same way u helped me

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:yes i was by bowex)longshanks

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:maddog0101

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?absolutely

Signed:William wallace
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SENDER ID: George Michael Richard Farthing, CEO
SUBJECT: Application

Good day Mr Wallace,

We have reviewed and discussed your request for the last few days and have come to a conclusion. You are hereby ACCEPTED into Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing, report to Thames Outpost for further instruction.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
Name: Jacarie Bullock

Place of Birth: Planet Cambridge

Date of Birth: 12 of March 770

Physical Description: Tall, thin, and easy going

Brief Autobiography: I come from a family of farmers but that is not my goal in life, I seek riches in mining there for I submit my application to the best mining company BMM.

Any special notes: Ready for work!

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: Want to be the best got to join the best.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: No

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle: Jacarieeve

Do you agree to these terms? Yes

Signed: Jacarie Bullock
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Good day Jacarie Bullock,

We have reviewed and discussed your request and have come to a conclusion. You are hereby ACCEPTED into Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing, report to Thames Outpost for further instruction.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
Name: Ahmed Fawzy

Place of birth: Planet Cambridge

Date of birth: 1st May 780

Sex: Male

Physical description: Tall, black hair, brown eyes.

Biography: Grew up a Planet Cambridge where my parents managed it, A pretty standard childhood: helped my father with the mining work and ship maintenance. This also taught me necessary skills early and developed me, My mother died after the Gainas attack us .
I was orphaned after my Mother died against the Mollys and Gaians , I decided to join the BBA, did my time in there. Saw the BMM working their routes and decided that was the life I wanted!

Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]:
I want to be a Miner that is the main reason.

Anyone from Bowex) send you here? No

Do you agree to these terms? yes
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Good day Mr Fawzy,

We have reviewed and discussed your request and have come to a conclusion. You are hereby ACCEPTED into Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing, report to Thames Outpost for further instruction.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
Name:Ben Ward

Place of Birth: Planet Cambridge

Date of Birth:7/10/800A.S.

Physical Description:Tall,muscular, blonde hair green eyes.

Brief Autobiography:My name is Ben Ward, I was born and raised on Planet Cambridge. My parents are Biological Engineers who work on the reserch station right outside of Planet Cambridge orbit. They tried to teach me into there profession but I kindly declined it. Of course I am the youngest of two, my brother Gabriel joined the ranks of BMM to be a miner. When he would come home every day he would tell me of the exciting stories him and his crew would have. From pirates raiding them to hitting the largest gold vein he ever saw. I believe my motivation in filling out this application today is due to my brother and his impact on my life. He would always say every gold ore mined went to strengthening the crown and her people. I stand by what he said to me and wish to honor the crown and her people by serving my time as a miner in BMM.

Any special notes:I have a slight switch in my left arm but nothing to worry about.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:Inspiration from my brother.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:No

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:live:brian.warren50@yahoo.com

Do you agree to these terms? Yes

Signed: Ben Ward
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26