Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[font=Arial]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
**ID:DINK SMALLWOOD**
**SUBJECT:BMM APPLICANTS**

[color=#663300]Hello applicants, I am the legendary Dink Smallwood, yes, you heard right, Dink Smallwood, the Shooter of Rocks and Mollies, Feeder of Babies, Confuser of Commies, Overlord of Dublin!

Anyhow, I'm here in my giftshop, and I've been tasked with reviewing your applications.

Mitchell Westworth, I have looked over your application, and am accepting you into the BMM. Your new position will be, as my assistant, that's right, you get to manage my giftshop. Oh damn, I've just been told that's the job I'm supposed to do. Guess I'll just have to let you into the Upper Caste then.

Your callsign designation will be BMM-Mitchell.Westworth:E] for Dacites and, BMM-Mitchell.Westworth[E] for Mafics,
[Image: 14m9h7b.png]

Kane Taylor, it is with great pleasure that I announce your application proved that you didn't have nearly as many qualifications as Mr. Westworth Sir Man. That's because I thought they wouldn't need you in the Upper Caste, so I could put you to work in my giftshop. Sadly, it looks like I don't have the funding to have another giftshop employee. Looks like you're going to the Upper Caste too, congratulations I guess. Even if this does mean my giftshop will still be lonely and empty.

Your callsign designation will be BMM-Kane.Taylor[:E] for Dacites and, BMM-Kane.Taylor[E] for Mafics.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
[font=Agency FB]***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[font=Arial Narrow]
  • Name: [color=#FFCC00]Tobias Chandler
  • Place of Birth: [color=#FFCC00]New London
  • Date of Birth: 31st August 799 A.S
  • Sex: Male
  • Physical description: Medium height, black thick short hair, muscular face structure and medium build.
    ----------------------------
  • Biography: I was originally called Sha'Nay Nay but when I turned eighteen I got a legal name change to Tobias against my mothers will due to enormous amounts of bullying and teasing from the population. My mother, Tay Tay Chandler and my father Robert Chandler conceived me two years before they got married when they both hit twenty two years old. Early life for me was hard, constant bullying and name calling of "Ghetto-boy" and "Bastard" by my young childhood companions. It toughed me up at an early age and before I knew it, I turned into the bully at fourteen years, to gain some self-esteem after years of torture.

I went onto higher education but in the first month, got kicked out of the college due to dealing in illegal goods such as drugs. I bummed around on the streets, went on benefits and looked into possible degrading jobs I could take up on to get some work. I went to the Armed Forces who turned me down due to having a poor eye sight, with the impossibility of being a combat pilot, I felt reduced to pure crap. In desperate need of support and money, I turned to the Bretonian Metals & Manufacturing. After being on board a independent mining rig, I made his way up to Assistant Captain.

• Special notes: I have a lot of patience, which make Mining easy for myself. I will not need financial help in the company due to being on board my own rig at the moment.
  • Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]: Be part of a larger family, get some tips and assistance, fly and mine with some of the nicest and best. No need to be alone, and a waste of fuel consumption. I want to be apart and help the bigger picture.
  • Anyone from Bowex) send you here? Negative.
  • BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!
    Do you agree to these terms?
    Yes
Signed: Tobias Chandler

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]***END TRANSMISSION***
[font=Arial]
**SUBJECT:BMM APPLICANTS**

[color=#663300]Hello applicant, I am the legendary Dink Smallwood, yes, you heard right, Dink Smallwood, the Shooter of Rocks and Mollies, Feeder of Babies, Confuser of Commies, Overlord of Dublin!

Hello, I'm here to accept your application. You seem like the perfect person for the job you're going to be assigned.

You're my new follower. Make sure you pick up an authentic Dink Smallwood mining laser from my giftshop to outfit your ship. You'll also be given my old Dacite, the Smallwood, 84th. The Reavers got to the other 83, but that one was just slightly damaged. I'm in the Smallwood 85th at the moment. See you in space. Follower of the mighty overlord Dink Smallwood.

Your callsign designation will be BMM-Tobias.Chandler[:E] for Dacites and, BMM-Tobias.Chandler[E] for Mafics.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
Name: Jessica Smith
Place of birth: Planet Leeds
Date of birth: Jan 18th, 798 AS
Sex: Female
Physical description: tall and lanky, somewhat athletic
Biography: I ran away from home at a young age, since then she's mostly lived on Planet Leeds, working odd jobs and sometimes falling in with the wrong crowd, but only to try and survive. I guess you could say I'm an honest girl with a good heart, my only real goal right now is to provide for myself and make sure I don't end up back in the gutter. When Kusari took Stokes, I stowed away on a transport bound for New London, and continued to look for work. I caught a break when a mining ship took me on as part of their crew. That luck managed to hold when the mining ship was attacked and boarded by pirated in Dublin. I was one of the few people on the crew left alive, and once the ship limped back to the Essex and was repaired, the crew elected me as the new captain.
Special notes: None
Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]: I've been mining as a BMM independent, but now seek to join the primary group with the hopes of increasing profit and security against the Mollies and IMG.
'
Anyone from Bowex) send you here? No
BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!
Do you agree to these terms? yes.
Name: Charles Mizrahi
Place of Birth: Planet Leeds
Date of Birts: May 1st, 799 AS
Sex: Male
Physical Description: Muscular build, medium height, short black hair. Bespeckled.
Biography: Born and raised on Planet Leeds, my life have not been a sugar bowl. I have, at a young age, helped my father with the mining work and ship maintenance at Stokes. This also taught me necessary skills early and developed me some kind of fascination with asteroid fields.
I was orphaned after my father died in the defense of Stokes against the Kusari. My mother had died of cancer a few months earlier. Out for myself and with a sense of mission, I set on to live like my father, a miner.
Special Notes: I learn extremely quickly and I have a penchant for mining. I am also extremely loyal and fierce when it comes to protecting my comrades.
Why you want to Join Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing [Mining Division]: I want to follow the footsteps of my father and his, serving Bretonia through the metal industry.
Anyone from Bowex) send you here: No.

BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy! Do you agree to these terms? Yes.
[font=Arial]
**SUBJECT:BMM APPLICANT**

[color=#663300]Hello applicant, I am the legendary Dink Smallwood, yes, you heard right, Dink Smallwood, the Shooter of Rocks and Mollies, Feeder of Babies, Confuser of Commies, Overlord of Dublin!

I apologize for the delay, but after some mail-room mishaps, your application was lost in a sea of other documents.

I hope you enjoy your time with BMM, as you've been accepted into the Upper Caste! Who knows, one day, you may even be able to shoot rocks with me!

Your callsign designation will be BMM-Charles.Mizrahi:E] for Dacites and, BMM-Charles.Mizrahi[E] for Mafics.

Contact me over S.K.Y.P.3. Channels, or send me a personal transmission to be given the proper clearance to our installations.
Name: Isaac Goldsworthy
Place of birth: New London
Date of birth: 795 A.S.
Physical description: Average slim
Biography (in first-person): I lived in a middle class family, no siblings. Father was a war hero, but he died in early offensive of KNF at the beginning of the war. Mother is a nurse, working at main military hospital at New London. As to me, I had pretty high grades at school but I was unwilling to begin the university. In age of 18 I finished education and started working part-time in various trading companies (including bowex and planetform) for the last 4 years as a transport pilot, mainly within the bretonia borders although I had one or two trips in both Liberty and Rheinland, but i did not had time to make any sightseeing. During my flights i was seeing first hand the deteriorating status of the fleet, smaller amounts of patrols from year to year. The ore transport are more and more often seen without having a full load from month to month. I see where the manpower is needed, so that's why i'm turning here.
Special notes: no crime record.

Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]:
-Combat was never my strong side, but i know how to flight a space craft, so i'd like to do as much as I can to provide help to our brave pilots, and they need materials for ships and equippment rather than money in these times.

Anyone from Bowex) send you here?
No

BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!

Signed: Isaac Goldsworthy
>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
- Encryption:Basic -
Message Decoded!
~Message Begin~
<div align="right]Message Text re-encoded for your convenience - AccentTranslator Pro Edition

Subject: BMM Application Form A24124/E-22

Name: Ian Ross
Place of birth: Planet New London
Date of birth: 790 A.S.
Physical description: Medium build (not fat); slightly short; straight black hair; moustache.

Autobiography:

Growing up in New London I led the normal life, two good parents who weren't perfect, an average school, a normal home that struggled when the others did and did fine when we weren't in some economic disaster.
I originally was tempted into one of the BAF's recruitment schemes and tested for aptitude in the skill sets. I was an excellent gunner in the simulations, and would've been put into a battleship's gunning bays. On a training exercise in the program we fitted out a cruiser, moved to action stations and prepared to fire on a drone. For the life of me, I couldn't do it. I worked myself up over the significance of wiping out another life and decided it wasn't my job. Other blokes can do that.

I searched for a job through my late wee years which I could make good money out of, and after a few tries I came across a mining apprenticeship. Went aboard, found myself natural to the interior of the ship and could crush rocks like nobody's business. I've been mining ever since and was previously a gunner on a ship for 10 years.

I'll tell you now, it was a great time I had, and I still love the thrill of chasing those rocks across a HUD. The fact that mining was such a lucrative business was just a plus, the travel and sights a bonus, and it allowed me to repay my folks for a modest raising.

Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing [Mining Division] :

My previous ship is aiming to redo some paperwork nonsense and work under a bigger flag. As part of that, I thought I'd re-apply. Just another company which my skillsets might work for. A new experience. I treasure my old crew, and no doubt I'll work with them again or intermittently under occasional contracts, but for now, BMM is my aim, and hopefully, it has my career too.

Anyone from Bowex) send you here? Nope.

Do you agree to these terms? YES/no

Signed: Ian Ross

~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<
"Scratch.. hmm next job application, whare was I? Waste disposal- no, not that one. Ah. BMM."
Name: Henry Thompson Doolittle
Place of birth: Cambridge
Date of birth:12/8/774
Physical description:Stocky, about 28 kilos wt (sorry matey, not converted to pounds yet) dark and a pudgy nose.
Biography (in first-person): Hmm.. where to begin? Probably at the bllody scrap field at leeds, where tha overseer had a tendency to wield the shock stick.. bloody child labour I think. I was no stranger to hard work . Then ah, was discharged from the Agiera technologies. That trip, ah insisted, should take 7 days. I did it in 3 hours. . Then again I had poached the egg the Vice President liked fried, so that might account for that. Then I ended up at Kishiro, where I delivered a consignment of military vehicles and subammunitions to Malta instead of New Tokyo for redistribution.
Then ah, for that the BAF gave me a medal and a generous donation for that and referred me to ye.
Special notes: I belong to the great family of Doolittles- illustrious forefathers. There was Alfred E Doolittle who slept through the battle of Agincourt, Ealer E Doolittle who continued the worker's strike singlehandedly at the Baltimore Munitions Factory in AS 367, three months after it was over. We were not the brightest bulbs in the business, but we got the jobs done. After all the English did win at Agincourt, didn't they?

Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]: The BAF colonel insisted. "Henry," he drawled,"Rocks don't go anywhere. You really can't foul this up."

'
Anyone from Bowex) send you here? No. They really wouldn't think of it.

Signed: Henry T. Doolittle
Rick returned to thames for a moment to review applications

"Ok, I dont have time for chit-chat. the current Leeds operation takes precedence."

Isaac Goldsworthy, Ian Ross, you are accepted. I have already contacted you. This document serves as proof that you were accepted into the BMM-upper caste.

welcome aboard!

Henry Thompson Doolittle, I still have yet to speak with you. I need your comm access to make a decision on your application (// your skype!)
"

-Rick Astley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26