Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Andrew Weisman,

Well, we spoke, and you know the outcome.

welcome to the security division
Name:AJ Rimmer (But mining ship Name is JMC_RedDwarf but will drop the JMC)

Place of birth:Just outside the capital on New London

Date of birth: 23rd May 784

Sex: Male

Physical description: Sturdy, never hit 6 foot tall, GinJah hair

Biography (in first-person:
I am a Son of a split family, farther stayed in bretonia to work the mine fields, while my mouther left and had taken my bothers and sisters to liberty to get away from the on going war at home, my farther was killed in a pirate attack on the reddwarf over a year ago, and though the rest of the crew got it home, has taken me this long to get it patched up and running again, so i go out in him name to fund the war that got him killed and to look for my family

Special notes:
(Unknown what happened to the rest of the family, i will from time to time, be going out in my Charon to look for them)

Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]:

My farther pass down to me his old beaten up mining ship ealry due to his death, but he all ways planed on me signing up with BMM and following in his foot steps, and though i have got it up and running to 33% power on my own, will never make it as a miner like he did without help and what better help then queen and country

'
Anyone from Bowex) send you here? No

BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!
Do you agree to these terms? yes/no. Yes

Signed:

AJ Rimmer

//Skype ginjah-kingy
AJ Rimmer,

After giving you the generous opportunity of rewriting your application which you have not taken advantage of, We are Rejecting your application. If you still want to become a member of the upper caste, send in a new application in 2 weeks, or contact me using the proper channel (//skype or forum PM)

you are

[Image: kxNJx.png]

//TL;DR I PMed, and i tried contacting you on skype with no avail
Name: Miner-Collector(D) (A.D Seritjago)
Place of birth: New London
Date of birth: 42 Years ago (I am a miner.... what year do we have? In the fields i dont count the years... all i know is that my girlfriend is 2 years junger then me)
Sex: Male :)
Physical description: An already old looking 42 year old classical miner. Whith heavy wounds because of rough pirate contacts and some working accidents.

Biography: Born in the New London Hospital in a poor mining family. My mother nearly died because of my birth. I am the only son of my family and supposed to feed the family when my father gets retired.
I am grown up in Graves and started with the age of 8 years to help on the family's Hegemon to get a bit of pocket-money for my own special needs. Because of the rough work in the fields and the heavy pirate contacts, my father died as I was 14 years old. To feed me and my mother, I was helping the only family friend in the fields. My mother was depressive after my father died and I didn't had the time to care much for my mother, because of the working time. Getting up around 5 in the morning, and going to sleep around 1 in the night. With 16 years I had enough money for my Ship-license and I rented a Dacite mining vessel, to mine for the Bowex Transporters... With the age of 22 I bought a Mafic and with the time the needed equipment, to have safer working conditions... Doing nothing than mining and twice holidays in the year, I didn't had much social contacts and the time passed. With 27 I met a nice Girl during the holidays in Gran Canaria. Now I am in a good relationship with my girl and working during the day, hoping for a better life in the future. With my two friends, one in the FTU and one in the BMM I am training the fight in my Mafic, if we don't have any work to do...

Special notes:
Grown in a miners Family and just miner as friends, he is one of the good conditioned miners in Bretonia space! Many transports just take the good ore of his mining skills. Joining the small selected Miner complex, he has his Reputation in the Sirius Mining Scene! Now he wants to join the BMM after being asked from many BMM to join the faction!

Do you agree to these terms? Yes/<strike>No</strike>/<strike>Maybe</strike>

Signed: A.D Seritjago

P.S: Maybe the IMG isn't that well with the BMM faction, but it could be that i fill them up... Low work in Dublin makes it hard to feed the family... And if a pirate is friendly the don't need to fear anything, but if they are unfriendly....

Name: Douglas McDonald

Place of birth: Aberdeen Border Station

Date of birth: 1st March 781

Sex: Male or Female? Male

Physical description: Tall, Butch, bit Chubby.

Biography (in first-person): Grew up aboard Aberdeen Border station where my parents managed it, accompanied by my brothers, Boris and Yoric and my sister Bonnie. A pretty standard childhood, except for the Molly's and Gaians attacking the station and myself manning the guns it was pretty good. A wee bit boring mind you. Got so bored I decided to join the BPA, did my time in there. Saw the BMM working their routes and decided that was the life I wanted!

Special notes: I do love a good crumpet or two!

Decided I want to be a Miner, BPA wasn't my style. I like shooting rocks.

Anyone from Bowex) send you here? Uhh. No.

BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!
Do you agree to these terms?
yes<strike>/no</strike>.

Signed: D.McDonald
>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
- Encryption: Boring -
~Message Begin~

Mr McDonald.

We'd love to see you shooting rocks for a good reason, and a profitable one at that.

Get over to Thames and we'll have you outfitted as soon as possible.

Ian Ross

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<
Name: Dylan Williams

Place of birth: Planet Cambridge

Date of birth: 14th November 798 AS

Sex: Male or Female? Male

Physical description: 6ft 1, skinny, spectacle d.

Biography (in first-person): Grew up with my uncle, Stew Wolfe, who kept me in line and bankrolled my studies and ship purchase. Started studies in Astrolithology at the University of Cambridge but was more interested in the physical stuff than the theoretical. Hence my application to your wonderful corporation.

I like shooting rocks, playing with rocks, and then, not frequently, examining them.

Anyone from Bowex) send you here? Stew Wolfe, of The Rutherford.

Do you agree to these terms? yes

Signed: D.Williams
- Encryption: Boring -
~Message Begin~

Mr Williams.

The recruiting department really wasn't sure about your playing with rocks, but it was decided so long as you can shoot rocks, hit some buttons and speak at least a level 2 gibberish, you'll be fine.

Welcome and good luck.

Ian Ross

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<
'€¢Name: Jim "Big Jim" Oates
'€¢Place of birth: Passenger liner, somewhere between Southampton and New London.
'€¢Date of birth: 18/05/774
'€¢Sex: Male
'€¢Physical description: I'm a big fella, some say its muscle, some say its fat. I don't much care either way, got a souvenir from a little trouble with the BPA some months back those boys take good pictures.

[Image: JimOates.jpg]

'€¢Biography (in first-person): Well I'm nothin' special, passed my schoolin' and went to work as a labourer on Stokes. Did my time there must'a been fifteen years if it were a day, met some good lads in that place, won't lend ya money or nothin' but they'll put tha' boots to a fella whose makin' your life miserable. Most'a them moved on, so did I, got fed up of labourin' so I took myself to school again. Like ma' Dad used to say, tha' world always needs someone ta' do the dirty work, well I studied astro and planetary minerology. People bin' minnin' since tha' stoneage so I figured it ain't about to stop now and I've got no fear of 'ard work.
Didn't pan out, heh pan, minnin' joke. Kusari war started and I'm not dyin' for 'er Highness so I joined up with some bruisers on New London, bouncin' clubs mainly and tha' occasional punch-up fer turf.
Well I'm past ma' forties so that gig ain't gonna last me, 'eard you fellas were lookin' for miners, so 'ere I am.

'€¢Special notes: Known by the BPA, various minor crimes.
'€¢Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]: Think I answered tha' already, ta make money.
''€¢ Anyone from Bowex) send you here? Na'
'€¢BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!
'€¢
Do you agree to these terms? yes
Signed:

Jim Oates.
[Image: Transmission%20BMM.png]
- Encryption: Not Quite -
~Message Begin~

Mr Oates.

It was considered that we were not going to hire you on an administrative basis, considering how many people we have working for us already named Big Jim.

We have however decided we can always use another. I'd like to hear more about these incidents with the BPA before we put you in your ship and take you out to the fields, but for now, we're happy to start the paperwork.

We're hoping you find mining isn't nearly as laborious as your work has been in the past.
Oh and you'll be making plenty of money, don't worry.

Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26