Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yo Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys I'm called spambot on the forums:crazy:.I've been playing for about a week in Multiplayer although I have been playing SP all the while and lurking in the forums.The game experience is okay so far except for the lots of encounters with rulebreakers and rulelawyers and a group of Phantoms whose roleplay wasn't really that great to me :angry:
I've also got some questions to ask:is it possible to create a permanent nomad trial character(creating a character which is a Nomad morph but with no intention of actually joining the Keepers.) and can an AI join some official 'Human' factions such as OSI?
See you guys in the game and thanks in advance.;)

(PS:don't spam my thread :laugh:)
Igiss approved you, but not me?:mellow:
I spam thee thread with Holas
Quote:Igiss approved you, but not me?
Igiss likes me xD
Quote:I spam thee thread with Holas
who's Holas?
Hallo zhere.
oh yeah just have a quick question.I've got a funny pic to use as my sig but I can't copy and paste it from paint,any ideas?Thanks again
o/

Howdy Partner.
' Wrote:oh yeah just have a quick question.I've got a funny pic to use as my sig but I can't copy and paste it from paint,any ideas?Thanks again

Host it on photobucket.

Code:
[img]urllinktoimagehere[/img]

Then use above tags?
Hope this isn't a gravedig cuz this is less than a month ago and it's on the front page...
Okay guys thanks for the replies and what not.This is what I wanted to put up
Quote:http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n511/g...l1/screen17.jpg
thanks for the replies and see you guys around
Hello there, welcome and stuff kthxbai.
Pages: 1 2