Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New graduate from the flight academy looking to make my fortune. :DThought I'd say hi.
Hello there new friend of Discovery,
make sure you have read the rules before you go out
to explore the vast universe of Sirius...Have fun.

See you out there! ;)

You might want to click on the red text in my signature.

Hey there welcome to Discovery you might want to read the rules
and also if you have any questions feel free to ask them don't be afraid:)
Also have fun and enjoy the Discovery RP server.
Welcome to Disco, mate. I assume the two people above me already mentioned the almighty rulebook you need to learn. So I'll just say:

Enjoy your stay and have lots and lots of fun!
' Wrote:Welcome to Disco, mate. I assume the two people above me already mentioned the almighty rulebook you need to learn. So I'll just say:

Enjoy your stay and have lots and lots of fun!

We both know that that isn't plausible around Liberty:mellow:

: For your own good, leave Liberty as soon as you can.
Thank you for the welcomes and if you see me travelling the trade lanes... or jump holes feel free to say hi. And yes I noticed that Liberty does seem to carry an overwhelming infectious abundance of Lawl's syndrome. Also just out of curiosity what are the rules and mechanics pertaining to salvaging shipwrecks haven't figured that out yet?
Hewwow!

I hope you like it!
' Wrote:Thank you for the welcomes and if you see me travelling the trade lanes... or jump holes feel free to say hi. And yes I noticed that Liberty does seem to carry an overwhelming infectious abundance of Lawl's syndrome. Also just out of curiosity what are the rules and mechanics pertaining to salvaging shipwrecks haven't figured that out yet?

If you get a codename weapon - horray for you! Sell it to a player for a few million credits.
If you get a faction gun (in example - a Firekiss which is actually a rheinland military weapon - you can't use it if you're not allowed on the tech chart or if you lack permission to do so. So yeah... Salvaging codies is nice, but faction guns - not so much since you just sell them to the base.
Hi mate, if you need anything such as maybe a starting loan, or someone to show you the ropes, or even just someone to give (hopefully:$) helpful advice, contact anyone with the [Admin] or [The_Angels] tag and they will help you out! Best of luck in FL and Disco!
Welcome to the Disco!