Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there fellas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ppl. I read about you guys in PC games magazine and thought it sounded great! I love Freelancer and RPing in Sirius universe sounds cool enough:)So here I am... Hope I'll get the hang of the rules ASAP. Looking forward to meeting you in outer space.
Welcome to THE Disco. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Hey there, welcome to Discovery if you already read the rules that's great, now go do it again, if you have any questions feel free to ask them and most importantly remember this is only a game and have fun.
' Wrote:Welcome to THE Disco. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

That's MY phrase, get your own.

Welcome anyways daedalus
Welcome, dear customer.

See you near Norfolk, sir.

~Cody
'Sup.
Well welcome... and since no one has said it .... learn the ropes and leave Liberty fast (you'll be happier if you do). Anyways see ya out there.
Found us through a game magazine huh, that's out of the usual than the, "had freelancer for a long time and found this mod". Anyways welcome to the serve, read the rules, join a faction and have fun.
Yee Welcome (smoke)

enjoi.
Welcome to the <strike>nuthouse</strike> Discovery GC Server Community!
As everyone else has mentioned (repeatedly) Read the Rules!
Then read them again.
Then check the Sanctions Threads to see what mistakes others have made, and thier consequences. Hopefully by doing so you can avoid many of them yourself.

Noone gets the whole ruleset or faction politics memorized right away, so we're forgiving. Just be careful, and dont be afraid to ask questions.
I'm always available to answer any honest questions that don't involve begging for cash! Look me up with any questions you may have.
The dumbest question is the one you don't ask.

And Welcome! Can't wait to fly with ya.
Unless you're playing a cop, in which case get bent!
-Finn
Pages: 1 2