Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey Fellas Hows it g-g-g-going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Harro members of a server known as Discovery 24/7 RP, I am Failgoat, I played much of SP, and I am starting MP

So far, I started a miner named Ol'_Trashbin with /restart Miner

I talked to a guy named LN-Halibut, he helped me out and got me a dromedary, although Disco crashed before we finished giving it an ID, so it stayed Recruit.

Halibut, said my RP was great, so I'm glad I started on the right foot.

Anyways, I made a skype account just for this game

add me

Failgaot

Ingame I am currently playing
LN-Cpt.Arthur.Howe

(Name was cool)

Soo, message me, give me 2.1 billions and what not, or I'll rape your family

:crazy::P:yahoo:
You fit in here just perfectly...Nah I kid, welcome mate. Read up the rules and understand them, wish you lots of fun.

I've seen you ingame, pretty good lulz.
' Wrote:You fit in here just perfectly...Nah I kid, welcome mate. Read up the rules and understand them, wish you lots of fun.

I've seen you ingame, pretty good lulz.

Oh you did, lol, who be you?
Not quite sure if you've been that Promethum guy, it's late here, I lack of brain at this time. If you've been that guy, I was at the Alaska gate.
' Wrote:Not quite sure if you've been that Promethum guy, it's late here, I lack of brain at this time. If you've been that guy, I was at the Alaska gate.

I dun think I was Promethum, D:

Oh wellz

Also, suggestion for factions, plox, with no stoops and cool people

:D
Golden Chrysanthemums, if you like Kusari you belong in here. For female rights !
' Wrote:Golden Chrysanthemums, if you like Kusari you belong in here. For female rights !

Kusari is wicked cool, is there lots of action there atm?
That's why we're recruiting, it's pretty swaying actually, sometimes there's loads of people, sometimes not. We're trying to improve activity.

In case you're interested, look up on the wiki page of the GC and the info on the faction here on the forums.
Stay LN. Stay badass.:cool:

(Also apply for the official navy faction for maximum badass.)
Don't listen to Sina, Liberty is for nubs. :cool:
Pages: 1 2