Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG Prison Liner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After a saw the awesome BHG battlecruise Jinx made I got a little inspiration from Jinx's work and some other artist from deviant art and made this.

This is supposed to be a super heavy Prison liner developed to house the many criminals controlled by the BHG.
Rest assure this ship may not look pretty but the square hall is covered in thick sheets of armor ensuring any prisoner wishing to break out of this monster is going to need the aid of a small battle fleet to crack this nut open.

[Image: bhg1small.png]

[Image: bhgsmall2.png]

[Image: bhg1.th.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ow,

boxy...
uhm...
In my opinion I don't like it as a BHG prison liner.
More like a RM prison liner.

IMO I don't like it as a BHG vessel.
also I don't like Jinx's BC as a BHG vessel.

Nice model though;)
nice model but not for BHG in my opinion...

and same as above...

jinx's BHG models suck:D

the other ones are epic but not the BHG ones...
dont you rant about the BHG models !! - the concept/design for them was done by dreygon / monstar. - and quite frankly - the destroyer is pretty great. - the battlecruiser is quite a failure though:(- and the mako might not really fit in alright.

anyway - i think darkstriker derived his design from the revised BC model

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc79/Ji...ttlecruiser.png

which is a problem - cause that model is not going to be included into discovery. ( actually - no BHG revision is being done at all ) - so a design might need to be derived from the current ingame models rather than the revisions.

about the model itself.

it looks very good - but it DOES have striking similarities with rheinland ships ( i guess the skinning would give it a final touch as a BHG ship though )

the shape itself is very good - and it happens to look similar to the old BHG battleship - which i replaced with the current mako ( in hopes that a better hitbox would work - which it did not ... so it was a kind of pointless efford )

the little wings in the rear give it a fancy little element - which is "new" to BHG ships - but quite fitting.

what i do not like too much is the front view. - there is not much to look at .... so a little more detail might not hurt. ( although that might change with texture applied to it )
Thanks for the review Jinx,
I added more detail to the front of the ship. Also you can't see in the picture above but I put the engines in a triangle pattern instead of just in a line.
Jinx, I'm just saying it doesn't fit the current BHG line IMO;)

Although seeing this as a Rheinland prison ship.
Kinda like bretonia have their own luxeryliner would be epic.
thts something utility/civilian like...
' Wrote:dont you rant about the BHG models !! - the concept/design for them was done by dreygon / monstar. - and quite frankly - the destroyer is pretty great. - the battlecruiser is quite a failure though:(- and the mako might not really fit in alright.

anyway - i think darkstriker derived his design from the revised BC model

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc79/Ji...ttlecruiser.png

which is a problem - cause that model is not going to be included into discovery. ( actually - no BHG revision is being done at all )

Please tell me you are joking. please.

The current BC is more of a liner with all the windows and the Mako...

Well, we all know the general opinion on the Mako.:)

With regards to this liner: It looks somewhat bhg-ish. Yet it strikes me more a RM transport liner.
If the BHG rejects the model I'd still urge you to inject it into the mod as a civilian transport. I like the aesthetics a great deal and, frankly, the more civilian transports we have the better. Right now the herd is pretty thin for larger vessels.
' Wrote:If the BHG rejects the model I'd still urge you to inject it into the mod as a civilian transport. I like the aesthetics a great deal and, frankly, the more civilian transports we have the better. Right now the herd is pretty thin for larger vessels.

agreed. make it a 5k civvy. A trains are getting old.
Pages: 1 2 3