Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello my friends!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello my dear friends! This is Balthier Delacroix, broadcasting from Planet Erie, Pelsysvannia. It´s a long hell of a journey since the fall of my planet, Ivalice. Its a long story to tell, but i will tell it if i put my things in order here and get a real new ship to explore your homesystem Sirius. I hope you can accept me and also get along with many of you. Well, take care, Kupo!
Welcome newcomer, please check out the rest of our Neural Net and most importantly read the laws of Sirius (server rules) i am deeply sorry your planet got destroyed but i believe you will fit right in here.
Hello there new friend of Discovery,
make sure you have read the rules before you go out
to explore the vast universe of Sirius...Have fun.

See you out there! ;)

BTW, click on the yellow line at the bottom of my signature.

from your application, i see potential. hopefully we can polish it.

welcome.
Hey! a FF12 Fan! Wasup? Take care to avoid anything with the prefix of Keepers. as you will live longer. Anyway, welcome to the community. If you have a skype, that helps with coordination issues. If not, you might want to think about getting one.
Your are kind with me, i have to give you my thanks. Hope to see you deep Sirius!
Take care, Kupo!
Herro, Welcome, enjoi, stay please? Hehehehe.
Welcome to the Disco, amigo, enjoy your stand and have fun.
Welcome to disco.. I hope you arnt related to Dab.
Hello and welkome - If You need some help, there is many people who can make Your wishes come true...

including me:D
Pages: 1 2