Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xeno allowed ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Allrite,
im seriously thinking to fly a Xeno for a reason. Well by checking the ID and the chart, it seems they can fly civilian craft and the Xeno tech. Now I wonder, while the tech cell is green on all civilians, if I can for example pick lets say Firefly or Ragnar? Or similarily any other ship that is not sold in their guard system.

Is it allowed or would a Xeno in Firefly pirating for cargo in Penn be too much?
Cannot fly those two ships (They are Bretonian and Rheinland civilian). The P-trans, Mammoth and Grizzly are technically allowable.

Might need a /beam to acquire Liberty transports however (Xeno guard only)

Hrm..Eagle, Crow, Wasupu, Touketsu, Ravon's Talon, Virage are all technically allowed too.
Greetings,

actually a standard Xeno is not allowed to fly Transports.
You would need the Guard Id for that.

Second thing is - how would a Xeno get his Hands on a Vessel that is not sold in his House space?
I know the setting-up of a Character is Oorp, but how would you "justify" a foreign Transport inRP?

They can't even use the universal method of aquiring it through Junkers, since they are bad enemies.

I guess it would be nessesary to explain why a Xeno got his Hands on a Bretonian Transport.

Regards,
Talesin
Thing iz, the chart says Civilian (Sirius-wide outside Gallia) as green. If its not allowed, shouldnt it be like red? With just LIberty Civ tech allowed?
Generic or Liberty.

Seriously, not much.
civilian ships
' Wrote:Greetings,

actually a standard Xeno is not allowed to fly Transports.
You would need the Guard Id for that.

Second thing is - how would a Xeno get his Hands on a Vessel that is not sold in his House space?
I know the setting-up of a Character is Oorp, but how would you "justify" a foreign Transport inRP?

They can't even use the universal method of aquiring it through Junkers, since they are bad enemies.

I guess it would be nessesary to explain why a Xeno got his Hands on a Bretonian Transport.
Regards,
Talesin

I didnt say id go for it straight away, more of a story type acquisition.
' Wrote:Wasupu, Touketsu

Doesn't make much sense. It's kusarian civilian. Not something xenos should use. But in the other hand, they don't have much options so it can be contraversial.
' Wrote:Doesn't make much sense. It's kusarian civilian. Not something xenos should use. But in the other hand, they don't have much options so it can be contraversial.
Eh, those're Sirius Civilian... ._.

Also add Raven's Talon, Hegemon, Kingsfisher, Spatial, Mafic, Roc Mk II, Waran, Eagle, Falcon, PTrans, PTrain, PFreighter, Starblazer, Rhino, Grizzly, Mammoth..
' Wrote:Doesn't make much sense. It's kusarian civilian. Not something xenos should use. But in the other hand, they don't have much options so it can be contraversial.

Sirius civilian. Blame Zelot

Not really sure why xenos would fly those ships, but they are allowed rules wise
Pages: 1 2 3 4