Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ohai!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ohai der!

My name is Kestal, but in-game I'm known as Quinn Allera. I heard of your server a while ago through a friend on another game, but had a tough time finding a copy of Freelancer until last night, when I stumbled across a jewel case version, brand new, at Wal-Mart for $9. Being smart like I am, I bought the game and immediately installed it and researched it when I got home (and it runs excellently on Windows 7, I might add!).

So far, me and Quinn have been having fun. I've been guiding her along the path to dominance over NPC rogues and such (she really does enjoy the fireworks), and am not having too much difficulty getting myself grounded in the mechanics and lore of the game. Also, helps that I played a lot of the single player too. :rolleyes:

So yeah! I'm here. I'm a noob. And I humbly request admittance into your glorious presence because this server, in my opinion, is awesome.

~Kestal, AKA Quinn Allera
Welcome there fresh meat, welcome to the disco. Be sure to read up the rules and understand them -entirely-, if you want to avoid the sanction hammer, that is.

See you in space !
Hi welcome aboard Disovery,a place full of rulebreakers,rulelawyers and roleplayers!:crazy:
Seriously though,welcome aboard remember that you need to rp and abide by the rules.If you don't know how to start,just type /restart Liberty,go to ice cloud start mining and sell the stuff.
Kthxbai
Freshie eh?

Hai!

Read rules, don't get on an admin's bad side (except bear. Then it's funny), and have fun!

|=>:-{D~
Welcome to the server bro.
Rules, meh. The main one is "be nice and help other people have fun", everything else is details.

Have fun.
hi there, met you ingame, was called Tia Whitehall:)welcome to the forum, and discovery:)
Welcome to Discovery! Don't worry about whiny people like this guy:
' Wrote:Hi welcome aboard Disovery,a place full of rulebreakers,rulelawyers and roleplayers!:crazy:
This is a great place, if you need anything let me know.
Yo man, have fun, play in doses.

If ya want someone to hang with, look me up on Skype (on my profile)
Welcome to the land, that you can never leave! Your eternally bonded to the place now, enjoy your stay~

Hope we meet in the server.
Pages: 1 2