Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Introductions All Around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Couldn't create a new thread so I will just edit and redo this one.

Hello all, round 2 return for myself. Not sure how long I will be around I hope this stay is permanent as I miss writing.

I hope I can start getting into game soon and get a few more stories out there for everyone to enjoy..

Thank-you for your time and see ya in space.
Hi,welcome to our server,remember to abide by the rules (http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040) and enjoy your stay here.
+++++++++++Spoiler++++++++++++++++++
If you're not sure how to start, type /restart Liberty and go mining in the ice cloud.Keep doing this until you're filthy rich
Welcome to the discovery server hosted on the other side of the pond. Dusa probably has similar rules, but you probably should check them anyway, because there might be subtle differences, also, before you buy any guns, check the tech usage chart. It makes the admins sad to see sabres with salamancas, and when the admins are sad, they do silly things like .smiteall or sanctions. Also of note are the house laws. Breaking them isn't against the rules, but it can result in in-RP consequences (e.g. It is illegal to be a corsair in Bretonia. Consequences of being a corsair in Bretonia are that your ship may suddenly contract a bad case of templar/challengerswarm and explode)

I guess you already know where to go to make your first credits, but if you're unsure about anything, just ask on the forums or any member of [The_Angels] in game. According to the member stats, you are the 11th darth something on the server.

Good luck out there, and remember, lawfuls, traders, pirates and terrorists are people too...except for the nomads, the AIs, the primusians, Das Wilde... ...
Welcome to the server bro
Yee Welcome, Has fun, kill some peeps, and make a story that fits.

Enjoi.
I have gone over the rules several times (Half asleep the first time)

I've been mining in Penn all last night.. so we should be good there..

PLUS! If stay becomes permanent I may be bring a few stories of my own to add to GC's list of hall of fame RP:)
Welcome to Disco, enjoy your stay and have fun!:)
Hi there, welcome, read the rules, do it again, have fun, and be safe.
Iceeeeeee!
Ye bloody rotter ya'z!
Oi'll ave ye o'er a fire on a spit in a fortnight!
Come git some!

Great to see you mate!
Rules differ a bit here, ones that I know you're likely to push on.
*grins*
Best check em out!
and then contact me ya blighter!
Welcome to Discovery,

Enjoy your stay.

Read rules, always be fair, and most important HAVE FUN:)
Pages: 1 2