Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Though i might share some Tunes i play now in FL, there pretty nice to listen to while Trading, or something else, feal free to add more if u like.....

Into the Dusk

Journey Home

The Unsung War

Blurry

These are from Ace Combat 5, there pretty nice.

Fixed the Journey home link should work now
I have Ace Combat 5, but never got to play it. My brother lost it for me before I got the chance.

AC4, though, I've beaten on every difficulty. At least..... 8 times.... Man that was a fun game.

Now to be on topic....

Good songs. Maybe we could put them into the Discovery mod? Just a thought.... A couple of them would make good additions, if anyone knows how, that is.

And if its legal.....
Nice to know I'm not the only one who gets fed up with listening to the FL music all the time :yahoo: . I've seen a couple of mods on Lancers that either add to or totally replace the original music, maybe we should ask the guys who did the mods?

Anyway, I like the ones you've listed angel and thks for sharing them with us.
Thank you, i play almost INto the Dusk, its really nice to hear while tradeing.
I listen to Rammstein on my iPod Nano. I don't even use headphones when playing FL anymore.

Unless it's SP. Then I listen.
Nice.
I use the headphones while playing, but i deactivate the FL music and run winamp in the background. That way i can listen music that is different than the one in FL.
That's similar to what I do.... Except I use iTunes.
I just use windows media player runnin in the background.... and all the time not just when im trading.... if my computers on then some music is usualy on. :)