Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pharo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Comm ID: Perihelion Command Channel
Transmission Destination: Pharo
Subject: Your 'troubles'

Keep your troubles away from my station.

If you're being shot at, don't come dragging it over to Freeport 4.

I've been told you've done this more than once.

-Tal Lyrandar, Freeport 4 Head of Security
Incoming transmission
Destination: Tal Lyrandar
Сomm ID: Valentin Zukovsky

You are absolutely right.

I observed for him some time. It is impossible to name his behavior legislative. He has one law now - revenge.
He sneezed on other rules. And besides he is the frank coward.

It seems to me, he slightly not in the mind...

Transmission lost
*** Transmission***
Hey, Zhukovskii,

why not tell everyone how you wanted to get on my friendly side and get a "friendly" duel with me to collect the 15 mil? You know you can't catch me, that all of you are so upset.

to that IMG pilot:
I will use ANY, I repeat, ANY base which I am allowed to land on to survive. Last time I checked, i didn't see your name written on it, pal.

Seems like someone did a sneaky-sneaky on me. So, you boys have 7 days weekend. When I come back, the war will continue. This time, no friends.

***FIN***
' Wrote:Hey, Zhukovskii,

why not tell everyone how you wanted to get on my friendly side and get a "friendly" duel with me to collect the 15 mil? You know you can't catch me, that all of you are so upset.

Incoming transmission
Destination: Unknown person
Сomm ID: Valentin Zukovsky

The interesting remark...

First, that I have stopped a pursuit of you - its not your merit. And other people respected by me that have asked to give you rest...

And in the second, I have thrown down to your a challenge and you have refused... And I would receive money or not, it isn't so important.

Transmission lost
*** Transmission***

"...I was practicing and now I want to try it with you. Lets have a friendly duel...." You are making me laugh, Zhukovskii. Do you remember that we are from the same country? You think you are so subtle and smart? Why do you want to have a FRIENDLY DUEL with me, with a guy who is worth 15mil, and not that "friendly person" who you respect? You are just too smart, man.
It is up to me how I play. It is kind of funny when there are 2-4 people on my tail and they are all brave. When there are 2 on 3, like the last encounter with Junkers, they ran. But no, people are like "you are coward...." or, my favorite, "you run like a girl, fight like a man". That is coming from a guy in a freaking GUN BOAT !

Zhukovskii, I didn't ask that "special" person to stop you from hunting me. Thanks to him, that was a good thing to do. Last time I remember you were trying to chase me with one or two other people. I still ran away. You are kinda pathetic, if I may say that. How many times I offered you to have a duel with me when I am on my other fighter? Did you even answer me? Come on, quit this...

***FIN***
// All you the written, slightly embellished nervous revelation. You have absolutely forgotten that its RP server and confuse persons to game characters.
Please, once again look at the your ID, the ship, and also moving on systems where you have been killed
// me no understand what you try say to me. what you talk about?
you are quitting lying on me okay? I will be stop be nervous and written the truthfull hear!
// I would advise to you will attentively familiarize with server and forum rules.
Once again attentively think, how many rules you have broken for last 2 days.

That I can make this least for you...
**** Incoming transmission ****
To: Pilot/vessel ID "Phero"
CC: Freeport 4 security; Carrier Perihelion
Subject: Bringing fights to IMG bases
Encryption: Low

Sir, if the station security's message has not been clear enough let me reiterate. If you continue to bring trouble to our bases, you will find your docking rights revoked. There will be no further warnings on this. We, as in the Independant Miners Guild, do have our name and reputation to hold on that base. Troublemakers will be booted.

Mr. Lyrandar, please report any future trouble by this individual and we'll issue the neccesary orders. You're doing good work out there in Magellan, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders

**** Transmission Closed ****
*** Transmission***
To: IMG

So, let me get this straight, it is I who bring the trouble? As far as I know it is the mercs who find me and try to kill me. I just try to get to ALREADY FEW BASES I AM ALLOWED TO LAND ON. The problem is not in me or my actions. On what bases are you going to revoke my landing rights? AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS 5K RADIUS OF NFZ AROUND ANY FREEPORT. I am the one being shot at, so don't give that "don't bring problems to the base." I wonder what is going to happen if all bases will revoke their lending rights to me. Where would i land? Interesting...Anyway, when I come back from the vacation I will land on the base if I need to.

***FIN***

//
if you have a problem with that, copy/paste the rule saying otherwise. If you still have a problem, then lets involve administration to resolve this issue. Where should I run if there are 2-4 people hunting me?. I am not whining, it is fun, but quit making obstacles where there are none. And whats up with this dude on this BS ship. As far as I remember he said : "I was protecting my friend from being shot, his friend i guess was another IMG. Well, guess what, nobody gave a rat's behind about his friend, cuz they were after me. But no, the big and all mighty little person decided to strike a pose and say his word....As I said, we have a problem, lets get this resolved by admins out of RP. This smells like another case of "The Republic of Liberty". How much time has passed and there is no response from the " " " "Republic"""" ???

no no no wait a sec now, sooo...lets say i fly though Magellan and get caught in the middle of a trade lane by 2 bums who want my bounty. So, naturally, i run because I can't take 2 of them. Then this phat mama spawns out of nowhere and declares in a very scary voice: "PHAROS HAS BROUGHT ANOTHER FIGHT TO THE BASE!!!"

So, ok, lets say I agree with you...WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO GO?????????????????????????????????????????????? GIVE ME ONE LOGICAL EXPLANATION TO THIS DILEMMA !

IT is funny, but i have about 25mb of screens where people lie and do stupid crap. I am affraid to delete it because some whiner will say something flower on the forum and i will have defend myself again. Answer the hypothetical situation.
Guys, you don't really understand the whole big picture!! Just imagine if I will become a PIRATE, who doesn't have to jump through all your hoops to attack traders!!! My RP will be even simpler. I will say: Hello, trader, you are being pirated. You have 30 seconds to transfer money to my account or I will shoot you down. After 30 seconds I kill the transport. IMG, would you think this is better? As a pirate I can sit in Magellan all day long disrupting trade lanes and causing mess. Trust me, the big Battleship, which you call a guardian, will not be able to stop me. So, I really suggest you look at this situation a little bit different, as I play on a good side. I don't attack good people, i fight pirates.

I wan't to see what you have to say about this.
// End of OOC talk

To: Zhukovskii:

maid a leest fore me.
Pages: 1 2