Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention Guildmaster Stoat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Comm ID: Buckaroo Banzai ***

Greetings Guildmaster

We have met before in the Dublin system and I know you are very familiar with the relationships
of all parties there.

I work primarily in the Bretonian and surrounding systems. This is my lively hood so to speak.
In Dublin there is an issues of official guild member's conduct that will cost me from being about to work there because of he is a trigger happy guild member who feels it necessary to shoot anything red on their scanners without checking the situation. This member never says a word just opens fire on anything he deems unlawfull.
Well needless to say I have a name for myself with the locals of the Dublin system (Mollies, Miners and the BAF).
I get a long with all and am well respected. I know the mollies are not really friends and at one time were bountied but they are not now. I have a understanding with them as they with me. Heck they have saved me on occasion and I have helped them on occasion against the corsairs.

Now because of this Guild member 'BHG|Don Quixote', I and every Hunter will become a target for the mollies now. This member needs to apologize or he should be removed from the Bretonian sphere of influence. Mind you he was not alone in his endeavours, he did have two accomplices in his attacks.
Also a note this is the second such time he has done this.

If he keeps up this activity the peace that is there in Bretonia, will become well it will no longer exist.

Respectfully

Buckaroo Banzai

'Independent Bounty Hunter'