Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kure.Ji has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.7 Attacking freighters, transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Exceptions to this rule are:

a) Official faction tagged house ships in their respective house space ONLY.
b) Terrorist, Nomad, Wild, Phantom ID players;
c) LSF or Liberty Navy Guard vessels operating within Zone 21 or Alaska;
d) Order Guard vessels operating within Alaska or Omicron Minor;
e) Blood Dragon Guard vessels within Chugoku;
f) Corsair Guard vessels within Omicron Gamma;
g) Outcast Guard vessels within Omicron Alpha;
h) Guard ID players in their -own- associated Guard system.
i) Special OP players within the guidelines of their approved RP.

Traders whom are attacked in these areas may be pursued and destroyed beyond them.

Consequences:

Basically, we don't attack transports with caps. Unless your part of the exceptions to the rule listed above. Which you are not. 100mil has been taken from the ship as well as your cargo. Sanction notice has replaced these items.

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
' Wrote:Kure.Ji has been sanctioned for:
Consequences:

Basically, we don't attack transports with caps. Unless your part of the exceptions to the rule listed above. Which you are not. 100mil has been taken from the ship as well as your cargo. Sanction notice has replaced these items.

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

The sanction is OK.

But take this reply as my "oficial" complain against this rule. Feel free to redirect this to proper forum, because I dont feel guilty by not RP and Im ready to do it again. (Probably it wouldnt be so often beucause this is my only cap ship and pirates usually dont attack when there is cap ship nearby, probably they are not aware of this rule so deeply as those pirates this morning. And they was really aware of it, because they were overhelming me and they filled sanction report instead of shooting me down.)

This rule means that I canot RP with cap ship unless Im not member of the oficial faction. So I ask consequences. Either allow cap ship only for oficial faction members or change the rule.

Because I cannot simply watch how they are pirating and shooting down friendly trader and not beeing allow to attack them only because Im not member of ofical faction and they are in transports.

EDIT: BTW is here any link to report, like in other cases?
As the person he shot down i deem my right to speak here.

Quote:EDIT: BTW is here any link to report, like in other cases?

Because bear was a direct witness to this. And do not need to file there own reports.

And you were not on radar when we started shooting just when we finished him off.

You rp'd just fine.

Quote:his rule means that I canot RP with cap ship unless Im not member of the oficial faction. So I ask consequences. Either allow cap ship only for oficial faction members or change the rule.

Get in something small and stop running around in your lolcap8 ship.

Quote: "oficial"

Its spelled official and make a app to the official faction and wear the tag then you can pew pew all you want.

Quote:because they were overhelming me and they filled sanction report instead of shooting me down

your shields were not damaged the others were 10k+ out of range and you had me cd'd

Next time use something smaller or call for help...

And you know hogosha's rp they dont like outside traders My group does not Pirate Any kusari citizen.

And i ordered them on team speak Not to fire a single shot at you. at that time you were not engaged you could have rp'd getting into a smaller ship docking and coming back for some pew pew.

Quote:Im ready to do it again.

Would not suggest it until you get your "Official" faction tag. They might take your pretty cap 8 for repeated offences.
' Wrote:As the person he shot down i deem my right to speak here.
Because bear was a direct witness to this. And do not need to file there own reports.

And you were not on radar when we started shooting just when we finished him off.

You rp'd just fine.
Get in something small and stop running around in your lolcap8 ship.

Its spelled official and make a app to the official faction and wear the tag then you can pew pew all you want.
your shields were not damaged the others were 10k+ out of range and you had me cd'd

Next time use something smaller or call for help...

And you know hogosha's rp they dont like outside traders My group does not Pirate Any kusari citizen.

And i ordered them on team speak Not to fire a single shot at you. at that time you were not engaged you could have rp'd getting into a smaller ship docking and coming back for some pew pew.
Would not suggest it until you get your "Official" faction tag. They might take your pretty cap 8 for repeated offences.

I appreciate you admit that RP was OK.
And I also appreciate I got the sanction.

Beacuse this is what Im pointing on.
I hadnt broken any rule and RP led me to breaking this rule.

Since everyone here is talking about RP server and rules for proper RP, this example shows me that there is disharmony between rules and RP.

And if you really care about RP on the server rules should be changed. I dont mind if you disable cap ship outside the oficial factions or you straight tell players that they can use cap ships under the oficial faction tag or in conn or you allow them to engage active pirates in transports or you come with another solution.

The solution is up to you, I only ask you change it to avoid forcing players not RP in fear of sanction, because I feel its against the very basic idea of RP server.

If you want to discuss what has happened and my motivation for been there in cap ship etc. we can do it elsewhere. I dont claim against the sanction. If you mentioned the first thing, I have written, was "The sanction is OK".
As i said in the first post.

You were not engaged. You could have made an rp post to the official faction with screenshots what not they could have fined me.

You could have rp'd getting into a smaller ship and coming about Because honestly really cap vs transport ? i mean common. There are cargo pirates out there.

Put that cap 8 on a gunboat instead of a dessie and come say hello.
' Wrote:As i said in the first post.

You were not engaged. You could have made an rp post to the official faction with screenshots what not they could have fined me.

You could have rp'd getting into a smaller ship and coming about Because honestly really cap vs transport ? i mean common. There are cargo pirates out there.

Put that cap 8 on a gunboat instead of a dessie and come say hello.

Please have you read what I wrote?
Absolutly natural RP for navy is engage pirates who attack other ships, dont metter what they fly. And the rules sanctioned them. Its what I talked about.

And you still talking about that I was in dessie. Why not if the rules allow me it. If you mind flying non-oficial faction caps around and RP, then forbid it, but not sanction it. Thats what I say.
Then apply to the official faction and you can.

/thread
' Wrote:Then apply to the official faction and you can.

/thread

Why? I DONT want to be in any oficial faction and its my personal decision and I RP all my chars in such way.

I found gap in the rules. The rules are here for all players not only for me.

I do my best to improve the rules, because I like RP.

You as admins still focus on my person not on improving rules for all players.

All I want to hear is "OK, you are right there is disharmony in rules....
... but we dont want more restrictions and we give players more information then they buy cap ship about this probelm."
... and we will consider it in next rule change."
or something else.

Why? Beacsue Im "just" a player and all I can do is bother admins to do something with it.
But all Ive heart is "change yourself". Then be so nice and write here properly.
"We doont care about harmony between the rules and RP, we dont care about all player, we will not change anything."

You do not engage transports with capital ships (unless your an exception to the rule). End of discussion. Within role play sir, capital ships are normally off fighting wars etc, not on the prowl for low life criminals.