Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***.*** has been banned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Do not drop the f-bomb and insult other players. Take your time to acquire a better language.

Consequences:
-7days off the server

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
May I ask where and what Ive done wrong? I know a situation where I used the word "****" and insulted a player... but inRP... I realised later that he was just writing ooRP but he was insulting everyone on the server for hiding behind an "RPG-Mask"...

Can I see the screens or chat logs please.
PUSH!
PM sent.
Thanks, well okay I dont know if seven days are fair but it was right... I sometimes speak in rage and don't think about it before. So I am sorry... but well the MMs RP was horrible by the way.
The MM RP was horrible, not the MMs, it was just me, and I'm sorry for not talking much before getting into an already going fight, still, it's not a reason to go OOC and insult people.
Well another question will the server automatically unban me or do I have to call you?

And will I be able to return at the 1st or 2nd of December?
PUSH!
Hello,
Can you unban me please?
Thank you!
Cereon out.
Sorry about the delay. You're unbanned.