Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sonya Mosby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Miss Mosby, can any of us fix anything? No. None of us can do that. We're specialized. Each one of us has his own line, his own work. I understand my work, you understand yours. The tendency in evolution is toward greater and greater specialization. Human society is an ecology that forces adaptation to it. Continued complexity makes it impossible for us to know anything outside our own personal field. I can't do the work of the people sitting at the desk where my own imprisonment or murder is planned. Too much knowledge has piled up in each field. And there are too many fields.

Do not try to contact me, every attempt will be unsuccessful. Keep your eyes opened, if they find out you have doubts they will try to stop you. Nothing is as it seems Miss Mosby. Have a nice life.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

I like your style Miss Mosby, poking them in the wound. It's like when you have a cut on your lips but you can't stop licking it even if it hurts. I guess we're slaves of our own humanly functions.

Since you're the only one willing to bring investigation to its end, I shall contact you in space where we will have our conversation. Date or time will not be set, once I manage to find you on USI systems expect a transmission.

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Sonya Mosby Recognised

Dear Mister Pistols,

we might not be able to change everything but at least we should give it a try. If there's a chance to fix something you'll have to take it.
I guess the USI network will have some problems to find my transponder but a skilled man like you will find a way.

Yours faithfully,

Secretary Sonya Mosby
Departement of Internal Affairs
Application Review Board
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]
Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

That sounds awfully like a challenge to me Ms Mosby. I don't think you have nearly as much confidence in our operatives as you should do and don't try to pretend otherwise. You have nothing to prove:

He will find you.
You cannot hide.
Expect him.

Good day Miss Mosby, the series of events that is about to take place will lead you to the truth. In order to find the truth I'll have to know you trust me. I have arranged a plan which will lead to our meeting in special place. I guarantee your safety and that all of your questions will be answered. I'll need your confirmation before I can proceed. Are you ready Miss Mosby ?

Dear Mister Pistols,

what kind of series should I expect? You see, I'm very interested in the truth but in some way I'm still concerned. Yes, I've learned that you and your cronies are very skilled when it comes down to gather some informations but actually I don't know what your role in all of this is.
Sure, you were the pilot who gave us the sensor recordings of the IND vessel and you've made a testimony about the incident but I would like to know why you're acting that way.
Don't get me wrong but I need something in my hands first before I can take a place in your plan.

Oh and please inform Miss King that I'm neither challanging you nor herself.

Yours faithfully,

Secretary Sonya Mosby
Application Review Board
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

Series of events that will took place include a business trip, which in the end will result with our meeting face to face, where you can conduct your full questioning of my humble persona. I am sure you're most intrigued by my desire to show their true face to public, so you deserve an explanation from my side.

My primary mission is to bring bankruptcy to hoodlums known as IND not only cause they are corrupted murderers posing as every day good civilians working for their prosperity, but they are working with my enemies. They're supplying forces which do not only pose a threat to me personally but to the whole Liberty. I'll give you a hint, your forces have sure met one known as Jayce Brooks in your career as LSF agent. I even have a transcript of conversation which took place 22.11. 818 AS including that name, yes the very own transcript when the incident happened.

You see Miss Mosby, I have my missions as a Lane Hacker and not any of them includes harming or murdering innocent people. When so called wannabe lawful company does a crime, I intend to stop it one way or another, but to stop them repeating it I can't without your help.

If you are ready to trust me, I will tell you the first step. I'm waiting for your answer.

...recalibrating...resending..message..string...
...done...uploading..data...

Dear Mister Pistols,

well, it's a bit confusing but I've to say it. You seem to be - on this matter - trustworthy.
Actually I don't like your goal to have IND to deal with bankruptcy but the corruptness needs to come to an end. Especially with the LPI behind IND itself.
To Mister Brooks, I've never met him in person but his record is now shown on my terminal.

So to say, ready when you are.

Yours faithfully,

Secretary Sonya Mosby
Application Review Board
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

I'm glad to hear I got your full attention Miss Mosby, I could not lie in this matter. That is the only way you and me can work with each other, being complete honest.

First step to our meeting will require of you to get aboard shuttle CamarHax NSO-95 that will arrive on Manhattan today. The reservation for it has been arranged on your name. We of course expect you to come alone. Once you are aboard the shuttle you will find out the next step.

Have a nice trip Miss Mosby, I'm looking forward to meet you.