Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Goooooooood mawnin' all!

I've been playing Freelancer for about a year, with another half a year of discovery.

Somehow though, it only occurred to me about a week ago that I might enjoy playing online.

How damn right I was.

So here I am, before you all. I'm a casual player, but I fully understand and respect the enjoyment and immersion of others. Therefore I'm more then happy to RP my way around, but if it becomes tedious and dull due to over-regulation, you can wave me goodbye. But that's a bit pessimistic to discuss here. :sleep:

So basically - Hey everyone! :laugh:
Hey there, please read the rules, do it again:)always RP, have fun, remember its only a game, and again most importantly have fun.
And don't let the trolls get to you.
Your Avatar is win

Welcome to the server
Wellcome mate! you will not feel over-regulation, if you think well... the rules are well made and easy to be acomplished, just RP and have fun.
Welcome to Discovery!
Good to see you've registered on Forums soon after visiting the Server. Because mistake of many newcomers is that they wont visit the Forums until their first sanction comes out. But, on the other hand, don't let the rules bug you much, cause most of them might be unclear for newer players. Just have a read through both Server and Forum rules, then go on server and act as you think is right, and you'll start to understand them better as you keep flying around. On a completely unrelated note, Your Avatar made me go and play Megaman X4 again, dunno why >_>

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, We are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Yoohoo! Do have fun... remember it's a game and not to be taken as seriously as some people tend to do...
And don't mind all those smugs that will warn you about people that don't uphold their high horse standards (place is flooded with them).

(sun)

Oh and, join factions...

And don't fight Aerelm, he'll lag till you cry.
Welcome, dear customer.:yahoo:
another bear?! oshi-

this one is constantly naked as well?:cool:

welcome. enjoy your stay in the madhouse.
Welcome to disco, remember to read the rules, be considerate and be happy:)
Kthxbai
Welcome to Discovery:yahoo:

Read rules, be fair to other players and most important: HAVE FUN
Pages: 1 2