Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Should there be another pre-4.86 event?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It seems like issues with the test server and the way it was being run were resolved by Cannon.

So it's now possible to have more events like the GRN vs KNF and BHG vs Order vs Nomads that were run before.

Are people interested in taking part in such (mostly PvP) events?
I noticed spazzy was trying to run some events of his own and they didn't seem to be very popular.

If yes, then the first choice is to run the Outcast vs Corsair event in Eta which didn't really work and was cancelled after about 1 hour due to server issues.
Everything is set-up for this event so it can be run already 12-14. december, if players are interested?
Any other event will require setting things up from zero so it won't happen before christmas.

Voted Yes and Don't care

Hell yeah!
Yes, and I want to film it.

New Vidcard.
*Salivates and prepares a Sabre Kraken + Inferno*
I voted Yes and Yes, mainly because I didn't even make it to those few hours of Sairs vs. Casts event, and I've been lookin for an excuse lately to fly my Gladiator & Switchblade again. So, yes please.:P
' Wrote:I voted Yes and Yes,

That...

yesterday I had a good brawl in my gladie vs the oc's though.
Though I love the events. they are just so nice to pew people and (almost) no one cares about blue msg.
' Wrote:Voted Yes and Don't care

dito
Yes and Yes...

can't wait
Voted yes and don't care.

The huge PvP events was great fun, when there was really many people online.
I also think it's good to be able to throw your mind out of the window and yourself into a huge fight once in a while. Maybe it can prevent you from doing something on the RP server you haven't put enough thought into.

Doesn't matter to me if it's the Corsair - Outcast one. I play them every day, but if that is what people want I'll be there anyway.;)
Pages: 1 2 3