Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pvp abuse ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So im sitting in omega 7. i go to do my norm pirate a miner with some ore.

I tell him to drop it. He stalls says nothing till his friends get there.

Out of nowhere Boom An img atlast and a Hessian come at me the hessian says 10 Million or die ?

So they make me go boom IMg and Hessian Grouped attacking a junker ? Then afterwords i tried talking to him and the only thing he could say was stop talking to me in ooc your dead now shutup. ?

I was like wtf ? where does this prick get off he had no rp behind anything he did and he was just some indi ?

Im thinking the 10 mil or die to a empty transport is pvp abuse maybe ?
You'll never stop will you ? If you think it's wrong, goddamn file a report and don't whine about it here, jesus.
Im asking a question its been a few weeks since my last post.

Is it pvp abuse to ask a empty transport 10 million or die ?
' Wrote:...he was just some indi ?

That I don't really like...

if you think he didn't RP enough file a report.

In the mean time go to an other system and have fun there.
I am quite sure you could file a report for PVP abuse and lack of RP. (Red Hessian and IMG allying against a Junker, from what I can make out?)

Not even going to go near how offensive that was for all independent players.
' Wrote:You'll never stop will you ? If you think it's wrong, goddamn fill a report and don't whine about it here, jesus.
They can ally according to the IMG ID. Probably not the best form how they did it (and I can imagine that's true from my own experiences there) yet nothing against the rules. However, a little Q_Q about the situation there might be helpful in dragging some admin attention there before it turn into another Dublin/Tau-23.
Laddy, it's a mining system. Expect crap like that.

We've so far been attacked by hathors, conferences, hessian cruisers, RM gunboats, hydras, orcas, bottlenoses and a grand total of 3 snubcraft. (moar gunboats please miners, they're more fun to rape in a transport ship:D)

All of which opened fire on the corsair IDs with "engaging" or "You have a bounty corsair" pew pew. And of course the silent hegemons which, after having been RPed at, silently open fire. Get used to it, or find another system. Preferably one that does not have mining fields

On a related note, the most RP we've had has been from Das Wilde. Go figure
You been drinkin bro?
As far as i know, Junker ID doesn't make you immune to pirates; i believe it says somewhere that pirates may still attack junkers at their discretion. And there's no rule or anything like it saying empty transports cannot be pirated, at least as far as i know, that is. I had pirates makes demands on me when i was flying empty Hegemon quite a few times, too.

IMG works there as they have a base in the system. Red hessians are also in the area, and as far as i know, IMG can cooperate with Hessians (their ID specifically allows to ally with them). And Junker ID is not lawful nor unlawful, but "semi-lawful", so attacking any junker is not "clearly unlawful" action, in my book. It seems these guys didn't break anything major as far as rules are concerned...

Therefore my 2 cents would be "nope, it's not a PvP abuse".

But in the end, only administrators' opinion is what matters. Indeed, if you feel that something went really wrong and against the rules, then it's best to just make a report.
' Wrote:...
On a related note, the most RP we've had has been from Das Wilde. Go figure
Ah, yeah, we had a Scorpion there some 2 or so weeks ago killing miner and 'sair gunboat (at least, probably many more), too. Nice addition to your nice list...
Pages: 1 2