Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: cloaking devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hello everyone, im asking this becouse i need to get the news about this, as we now , we only cloak when we disconnect , and it says that way becouse of the roleplay.
and in most ship decriptions that the cloaking devices removed,

Will discovery mod ever give us the enjoy to use cloakble ships? any words on the next patchs up coming?
Nope. There will be no cloaking mechanics in the game in the next mod version.
if you use search, you'll find that the answer is

NO
I like these posts, it helps to sort the ass lickers from the bum kickers.
' Wrote:Requests that should not be posted here

7. Requests for implementing cloaks. They won't exist in this mod.
Would be cool if you could SRP it. Because for certain things it would be useful.
Cloacking device is unnecessary here. Would be cool something like additional power suply, ore power core upgrade.:happy:
' Wrote:if you use search, you'll find that the answer is

NO

Also you have forgot to add:

And never will be
Funny how certain you people are. You must know something I don't.

What Igiss said was true in 2007, not now.
mjolnir - how can ppl know when they are not updated? - after all we have a non leakage policy on dev stuff - and even there its not always clear what is done, why it is done... and only parts are really "discussed".

the "no cloaking" call was true for a long long time - and even now ... i am rather doubious towards a good and FAIR balance when it comes to cloaking.

one can mock others about their ignorance when the knowledge is widely available - but one cannot mock others about ignorance when they have no way to aquire the knowledge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5