Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One post per faction leader please, concerning your one battleship to receive the license.
All others to be licensed by the owners, as they are personal ships, and subject to the Sirius
taxation laws.
We will get to them as soon as we can, please have just a little patience.
Thank you for your time.

Hoodlum
All those on the list with Official Faction Battleships have had money placed on that character, and a warning
notification placed in the hold. The money will only be used for the purchase of the license, nothing else ...
Otherwise we will be doing some some auditing.

Velasco[TBH] has defected to the SCRA, so on your own now I'm afraid.
[\JG/]Komodo does not exist, so no money has been placed anywhere.

Day or two to get them all sorted, sorry for the delays.

Hoodlum
Yeah, we've been trading for funds for the ship formerly known as Velasco (no, it's not a symbol now), having fully expected that.
The Zone Republic's Battleship [ZR]-PAX- is already licensed, Citizens would like, if possible, a refund in Sirius Credits, Soy food or Z-mart vouchers.
I don't know if the Benitez are still on the official faction page, but if they are..
Benitez(Bs)-Talos still needed a license last time I checked.
' Wrote:[\JG/]Komodo does not exist, so no money has been placed anywhere.

Hoodlum

The Komodo does excist, it is located in newyork at the moment as a part of the Mothballed fleet of the Jupiterguild.

// Should be on the same accout as [\JG/]Rakghoul
' Wrote:The Komodo does excist, it is located in newyork at the moment as a part of the Mothballed fleet of the Jupiterguild.

// Should be on the same accout as [\JG/]Rakghoul

i will look for this account now.

Cheers
This has been sorted with credit cards in hold.

Cheers