Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Guy Here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys, I'm Kinda new here. :$

I'm completely new to Freelancer's Multiplayer entirely, so i don't know a thing.......
But, I'm hoping to overcome that and become a small part of this growing community.

I'm From the United States and hope I have a good time here in Discovery.

Other than that, I don't have much to say, other than I'm New.

See you all, hopefully, In game and hope I don't get blasted as soon as I leave Pennsylvania. :P
welcome to the Disco!
Welcome! If ye need any tips, just ask, we'll (at least most of us.:wacko:) be glad to help. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here :cool:
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Join an official faction. Best way to learn.

Typically first, a house military, such as RM, LN, KNF, or BAF
Welcome to Disco, I highly suggest joining an official faction to help you get started. Theres plenty with a wide range of interests
Yo ! Welcome to the disco buddy.
welcome, np
Welcome,

AND LOL NICE SIG SMOKEY.
Hi, nice to know Freelancer is still getting new people amidst all of our good buddies leaving

I notice you said you need to learn the ropes of multiplayer, if you'd care to arrange a session at some point I'd be more than happy to teach you everything you need to know gameplay-wise and perhaps some RP-wise things as well. Or you can just contact anyone tagged [The_Angels] ingame and tell them you're new, and they will help you with whatever you need as soon as they can! Best of luck, mate, and hopefully I'll see you in the black real soon!
Pages: 1 2